In House Etc

Anita Chan in North york
Anita Chan in North york
3 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Light fixture

I was looking at a floor model light fixture from In house in Burlington last year. Unfortunately, there were some missing crystals from the light fixture. The sale associate was so kind that she looked all over to locate the crystal but with no success. We had spent a long time in the store debating about the missing crystal. I was skeptical of whether to buy it or not, yet her sincere service really touched me. Eventually I bought it and the next day she called me saying she had ordered the missing crystal for me and would send to me soon. In less than a week, I received the crystal and my floor lamp is perfect with a fraction of the original price. Of course, I have received lot of the compliment of that modern light fixture which shines through my living room.