Chilliwack Floors Carpet OneSales

Tile & Stone Contractors
7452 Vedder Road Chilliwack BC V2R4E6
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Chilliwack  >  Chilliwack Floors Carpet OneSales

Reviews for Chilliwack Floors Carpet OneSales

Mandy in Abbotsford
Mandy in Abbotsford
3 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Kitchen reno floor

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Alex was really helpful coming up with all sorts of differently-priced options, while we were trying to work out our ever-changing budget, which always fitted the look we were hoping for. The installation team were fantastic - going above and beyond to prep our floors properly before any of the new flooring went down. (Fixing a squeaky board that has bugged me for 10 years!!) The end result looks beautiful and I'm confident it will stay that way for a good long time.

Bonnie in Chilliwack
Bonnie in Chilliwack
2 reviews CHILLIWACK, BC

New Floor sales and installation

Show room help was knowledge able and curtious .Absolutely the best service and help in the flooring choose to get a product that suited my budget and taste.Color matching and style were a priority.

Jil Sonia Interior Designs
Jil Sonia Interior Designs
6 reviews CHILLIWACK, BC

Carpet retail

I found Carpet one to be a great place to purchase flooring for my clients. As an interior designer I deal with a lot of flooring retailers. Chilliwack Carpet one is one of the best I've dealt with. The staff are friendly, helpful and quick to provide estimates. Their installers are fabulous and arrive on time and are very professional. I would highly recommend them.