Reliance Holmes Heating And Cooling Ottawa

Reviews for Reliance Holmes Heating And Cooling Ottawa

Brad in Ottawa
Brad in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New furnace and hot water tank

I highly recommend using this company, the installers are very polite, professional and know what they're doing. Derek and Chris did an amazing job installing the furnace, and Mark the hot water tank. Both installs look very professional and the work area was left very clean. They made sure I knew how to operate the equipment before leaving and answered all my questions.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Brad, we truly appreciate it! ~Haley

Furnace, A/C, humidifiers & hot water tank

Kevin, Rob (3099) and crew did our installation today and did a mighty fine job. We have been dealing with Holmes Heating, now known as Reliance for 40 years and have always been pleased with their product and service. The crew today were on time, pleasant to deal with, and at the end of the job they provided a run down of the work done ensuring that we had all manuals. I do have to add that they listened to my concern about thorough caulking to ensure mice could not get in. Before leaving they assured me that they did indeed do this and they also provided a few tips to reduce the likelihood of mice entering the house. We have been thoroughly satisfied with both Chris in sales and the install crew.

Thank you so much for your amazing review, and for being such a valued customer! ~Haley

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of furnace and humidifier

We had a wonderful experience! My husband told me that the men (one named Ryan A) worked very efficiently, they left the house quite clean - no trace of them even being there, and both men were very very friendly. My daughter also mentioned that they explained how to operate the new systems very throughly which is greatly appreciated by everyone in the family. I loved having Reliance in our home, both literally and figuratively:) 10/10 service - Tambic Roman

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so pleased that you're happy with our services. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Eady-Dowdall in Ottawa
Eady-Dowdall in Ottawa

AC replacement

My AC quit during the October heat wave. I have a sevice plan. Reliance came within 24hours for a service call but my AC was not repairable. Same day Mike from sales fit me in. 2 days later I had my new AC installed by Kevin and Rob (3099). Everyone from the service guy to Mike and to Kevin and Rob were great. Work was well done. Staff were friendly and non intrusive. Everything was left tidy. I was very happy. I highly recommend Reliance Holmes. I have been dealing with them for years....and have never been disappointed with their workmanship.

This is so wonderful to hear, thank you so much for your review! ~Haley

Patricia in Ottawa
Patricia in Ottawa

A/C Replacement

The A/C unit in our home needed replacing and we had no hesitation in contacting Reliance Home Comfort to do the job. Morgan came to the house, advised us on the type of unit that was best for our home (without any pressure) and within 3 days, Greg & Kenny arrived to take care of the installation during a heatwave! They were extremely polite and courteous, did an excellent job, showed us how to operate the new thermostat (as seniors we really appreciated that!) and ensured that everything was clean and tidy when the job was done. We are very happy to thoroughly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind review, Patricia! -Haley

Furnace and Airconditioner installed

Derek and Chris installed our new furnace and A/C recently. The 2 of them were very efficient, courteous, polite, and knowledgeable about their products. I have recommended Derek and Chris to our neighbours, and would not hesitate to recommend Reliance Holmes Heating and Cooling to others.

This is so awesome to hear, thank you so much for your great feedback. -Haley

Jeff in Ottawa
Jeff in Ottawa

Humidifier Install

The humidifier install was completed when they said it would be and the installer Ryan A did a very professional installation. I would recommend Reliance for any heating and cooling work.

Thank you Jeff for your comments and review! This is so great to hear! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Ken in Ottawa
Ken in Ottawa

Furnace/AC

I had a new furnace and AC installed be Greg, Dustin, and Kenny. They laid mats to protect the floor, installed the equipment quickly and professionally, removing the old equipment and cleaned up after themselves.

Thank you for sharing your recent installation experience with us. -Haley

Audrey in Ottawa
Audrey in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of new A/C

Derek and Chris installed my new A/C on Friday Sep 22, just in time for the weekend of 40C with humidex in Ottawa! They were very courteous, professional and they even offered to pickup a coffee for me on their way to my home. They completed a flawless installation job within the timeframe promised. I will definitely contact Reliance again for my Heating and Cooling needs.

Thank you so much for your amazing review! -Haley

Schap in Ottawa
Schap in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation Team

The Reliance installation team, Hys, Ryan A. and Kenny, that setup our furnace and A/C were fantastic. Very easy to communicate with and professional. Made the whole installation process easy.

Thank you so much for your awesome review, we really appreciate it. -Haley

More about Reliance Holmes Heating And Cooling Ottawa

Reliance Holmes Heating and Air Conditioning is one of the largest and best known HVAC sales and service providers for many reasons, including:

We've been in business for over 45 years since
We're one of the largest HVAC contractors in Ottawa,
Many of our products are eligible for an assortment of government and manufacturer rebates
We sell and install only the highest standard of heating, cooling and air quality products and services.
We offer comprehensive repair services and protection plans to keep our customers comfortable year-round.
Our HVAC technicians are some of the best-trained professionals in the industry.
We genuinely care about your well-being and will work hard every day to earn your business and trust.

Furnace Repair and maintenance,
Air conditioner repair and maintenance,
Boiler & Water Heater repair and maintenance,
Fireplace and pool heater repairs,
Duct Cleaning,
HEPA Ventilation Systems,
HEPA Filtration Systems,
Epurair Media Filter,
Humidifiers,
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV's)