HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  Reliance Holmes Heating and Cooling - Ottawa

Reviews for Reliance Holmes Heating and Cooling - Ottawa

Alan&Marlene in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Our Furnace decided to retire, thankfully not on the coldest day of the winter. From my initial telephone discussion with the service department, to meeting with Mike and discussing our options and then having Ryan C. and Costa install and provide friendly and knowledgeable information on the system - it made a stressful situation so much easier. Thank you!

Thank you for the wonderful review Alan and Marlene! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

1 review Kitchener, ON

Excellent crew came to my house for furnace install (Ottawa- Bells Corners area). Professional, friendly and very knowledgeable guys. Kudos to Greg, Kevin, Kenny and Bob! Thanks again - looking forward to potentially see you guys again when I get my new AC installed!

Thank you so much for your awesome review! ~Haley

1 review Ottawa, ON

I was most impressed with the excellent customer service I received from Reliance Holmes Heating. From the person who performed the regular maintenance (Mo -- who explained why a red ticket was required on my ailing furnace) to the sales representative (Pat -- who came one hour after being called, diligently explained all options and answered all my questions to the installers (Ryan C, Ryan A and Costa B -- who were courteous and professional and ensured a thorough cleaning of the area after the installation). I wholeheartedly recommend Reliance to anyone needing a new furnace.

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback! ~ Penny

1 review Ottawa, ON

We had Greg and Kenny install our new furnace. They were punctual, very professional and completed the installation work on time. They were very organized and meticulous in their work, making sure all work areas were protected and left clean. They also made sure all specification were up to code, as the job took place in an older home and some items needed an upgrade. They were knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. We were very satisfied with their work and their work ethic. And they accomplished all this on one of the coldest days of the year! We would not hesitate to recommend them as an exceptional installer team. We also hope to get them back to install the AC, which is a job still pending.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

A in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hys and Ryan called to let us know they would be a little late as they were helping someone without heat so I wasn't worried when they were 20 minutes late. They worked steadily throughout the day and did a very professional job. The worksite was clean and they had laid mats so our floor didn't get dirty. I would recommend them as an installation team.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

1 review Ottawa, ON

Kevin & Rob (3099) were very professional, and did their best despite the weather to keep a very clean work site. Aside from arriving over an hour after the proposed time (probably due to the road conditions), and one hole left in the wall beside the thermostat, everything is very satisfactory.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! If you ever need anything or have concerns please don't hesitate to contact us ~ Penny

Alex in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Thanx to Hys and Ryan A: Had a 35-year old furnace which I expected to conk out sooner or later, and it did at a time when the temperature was -25c. Called Reliance, Chris showed up the same day; he check out what has to be done, gave me a quote, everything approved and Hys and Ryan A. (furnace technicians/installers) showed up the next morning.

They had to work in a very tight space since I renovated the basement a few years back and didn't leave much room around the furnace area, but they managed to do it, efficiently and professionally. They have to remove the old furnace and all the old parts that came with it (which was a big job as it is) and install a new one and they went at it profusely, without even taking a break (I was at home the whole time they were there working).

Kudos to you guys and Reliance! Job well done, I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Alex for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help! ~ Penny

Muke in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kevin and Rob showed up on time and did the job in under 4 hours.
The installation went very well from the initial introductions at the door to the final cleanup. I was very impressed that they laid down carpets everywhere they needed to go. The finished product was much better than my expectations. I would recommend Reliance and these installers.

Thank you so much for your great review, we appreciate it! ~Haley

winnie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hys and Ryan showed up on time and did the job in 4 hours.
Cleaned up and everything went smooth. Laid down carpets to protect the floor and stairs. Would recommend Reliance and these installers.

Thank you Winnie for sharing your comments and review! We appreciate your business and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Jocelyne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My furnace and AC was installed by Hys and Ryan A. Both installers were polite and courteous. They were efficient and very thorough. Took the time to explain the operation and maintenance of the equipment. The installation took a good part of the day but it went very well and efficiently. I have no hesitation in recommending both Hys and Ryan and the Reliance company. Also want to mention that the sales rep, Pat, was very informative and provided all the necessary details in regards to my purchase and I felt very comfortable and pleased with signing the Reliance contract.

Thank you so much for your great review, we truly appreciate it! ~Haley

More about Reliance Holmes Heating and Cooling - Ottawa

Reliance Holmes Heating and Air Conditioning is one of the largest and best known HVAC sales and service providers for many reasons, including:

We've been in business for over 45 years since
We're one of the largest HVAC contractors in Ottawa,
Many of our products are eligible for an assortment of government and manufacturer rebates
We sell and install only the highest standard of heating, cooling and air quality products and services.
We offer comprehensive repair services and protection plans to keep our customers comfortable year-round.
Our HVAC technicians are some of the best-trained professionals in the industry.
We genuinely care about your well-being and will work hard every day to earn your business and trust.

Furnace Repair and maintenance,
Air conditioner repair and maintenance,
Boiler & Water Heater repair and maintenance,
Fireplace and pool heater repairs,
Duct Cleaning,
HEPA Ventilation Systems,
HEPA Filtration Systems,
Epurair Media Filter,
Humidifiers,
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV's)