Reliance Holmes Heating And Cooling Ottawa

Mark in Ottawa
Mark in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Furnace and A/C Install

I would like to send a big thank you to the entire Reliance team that installed my furnace and AC.

Service received was impeccable right from sales to scheduling to completion of the install.

I was assured and re-assured through every step of the way that I was getting exactly what was expected, and any unexpected challenges that came up along the way were rectified above and beyond.

It was an absolute pleasure to work with the sales/install team who's attention to detail and professionalism are far reaching and are exemplary to the service industry as a whole.

Thanks Mike Jovic from sales and his install team Kevin and Rob (3099) for a job well done!

Thank you for the review Mark, enjoy your new equipment. ~Jessica

Air Conditioner call

Our air conditioner was not working, spoke with a lovely service technician over the phone. She went over options with me including checking the breakers for the A/C - it worked!!! Really appreciate the help especially in a heat wave!

Thank you for the review! ~Jessica

new furnace & air conditioner

I have used this company in the past with no problems. I had a new furnace and air conditioner installed in my home on March 31. Already have had them back to fix a non working air conditioner. Maybe the products are good but their After sales service is poor. If you are looking for a company that follows up on problems use this company at your own risk.

Hello. I am very sorry to hear about this experience. If you could email me with your address/account information I can look into this further for you. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank You. ~Jessica

JohnD in Gloucester
JohnD in Gloucester

Installation

Had old A/C and furnace replaced with new eqpt today by team consisting of Greg and Taylor. Extremely impressed with their professionalism and teamwork. Couldn't have been more professional and customer friendly. Team arrived on schedule and finished on schedule. Clean-up was thorough. Can't say more about the high quality of service. Their knowledge of the products was outstanding. Good day all around. JohnD Orleans ON

Thank you for the review John! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace and A/C sales and installation

We recently replaced an aging residential furnace and air conditioner. We met with Trevor who helped us select appropriate and more efficient units. His experience as an installer allowed him to offer a very informative perspective for our decision making.

The installation was done on the date promised. Kenny and Ryan A were very professional and pleasant to deal with. They worked efficiently, neatly and answered all our questions, especially those in relation to the operation of a new hi-tec thermostat with remote sensors.

Thank you for the wonderful review. ~Jessica

KanataHome in Ottawa
KanataHome in Ottawa

AC Installation

Installation was done by Kevin and Ross (3099).
It was done to our satisfaction and in good time. They answered our questions and explained the operation of the "nest", which is completely new to us. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your review, enjoy your new equipment. ~Haley

Pamelotx in Ottawa
Pamelotx in Ottawa

Hot Water Heater Repair

I rent a water heater. that isn't working. I booked an appointment on June 3 and was told it would be between 1-6 PM. I explained my husband was in the hospital in ICU and I would not be in from 1 - 3 PM so please make sure they arrived after 3 PM which was duly noted on the work order. They showed up at 1:15 and now I still have no hot water until tomorrow between 4 - 8 PM. They need a new motto because "I am not comfortable" and they don't care!

I am very sorry to hear this, please e-mail me directly at hkrizsan@reliancecomfort.com if you require further assistance. ~Haley

Carole in Cumberland
Carole in Cumberland

Service

We purchased a central air conditioning unit and within 1 week, had it installed. The 2 technicians (Kevin and Rob) showed up on time ready to do the installation. They were professional, very personable and attentive. The sales person (Pat) came by shortly after to ensure all was going smoothly. Although it was not a straight forward installation as originally thought, they worked through the glitches with a smile and ensured the installation was completed as promised. They were very patient throughout! The end result was that we were extremely pleased with the installation. Their thoroughness, cleanliness and attention to detail are well appreciated. Awesome team! Pat called shortly after the installation was complete to ensure our satisfaction and emphasized that we could contact him for any question we may have. Great customer service!

This is so great to hear! Thank you Carole for sharing your experience with us! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value your business ~ Penny

Meta in Ottawa
Meta in Ottawa

Furnace replacement

Our furnace died Friday at 3 and had to be replaced. Salesperson arrived Friday evening, furnace installed Monday. Both sales and service installation representatives were terrific. Thank you Marc, Kenny and Ryan.

Thank you for your kind review. ~Haley

Mei in Kanata
Mei in Kanata

Furnace installation

We found water leaking in our basement, and called for inspecting the hot water tank. A very professional technician Randy found that our Furnace needs to be shutdown immediately. The same night, the sales advisor Trevor came discussing all our options. And the second day, the new furnace was delivered and installed by Ryan C. and Tim. They are very friendly and knowledgeable - it made a stressful situation so much easier. They also cleaned up the working area as if nothing happened. Well done! Thank you very much!

Thank you Mei for the wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear about your experience and appreciate your feedback! ~ Penny

More about Reliance Holmes Heating And Cooling Ottawa

Reliance Holmes Heating and Air Conditioning is one of the largest and best known HVAC sales and service providers for many reasons, including:

We've been in business for over 45 years since
We're one of the largest HVAC contractors in Ottawa,
Many of our products are eligible for an assortment of government and manufacturer rebates
We sell and install only the highest standard of heating, cooling and air quality products and services.
We offer comprehensive repair services and protection plans to keep our customers comfortable year-round.
Our HVAC technicians are some of the best-trained professionals in the industry.
We genuinely care about your well-being and will work hard every day to earn your business and trust.

Furnace Repair and maintenance,
Air conditioner repair and maintenance,
Boiler & Water Heater repair and maintenance,
Fireplace and pool heater repairs,
Duct Cleaning,
HEPA Ventilation Systems,
HEPA Filtration Systems,
Epurair Media Filter,
Humidifiers,
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV's)