Century Cabinets & Counter TopsNorth Vancouver

Countertops
3572 E. Hastings Street Vancouver BC V5K 2A7
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Vancouver  >  Century Cabinets & Counter TopsNorth Vancouver

Reviews for Century Cabinets & Counter TopsNorth Vancouver

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Cabinets

We renovated the small kitchen in our apartment and we could not be happier with the quality of the work, support and customer service that we received from this company. It was a great experience form start to finish.

Angel in Vancouver
Angel in Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Island Countertop

In my old condo, there wasn't that much countertop space to actually cook stuff on. I contacted this company through recommendation of friends. After measuring the area telling them what I wanted, I got a beautiful granite island in my kitchen. I am very happy!

sukh from Langley
sukh from Langley
5 reviews Langley, BC

installing cabinets into a remodelled house

when i moved from England to Vancouver, the house that i moved into had the most ugliest cabinets EVER!!!!!! i had heard alot about these guys, from family and friends. Thought i would give them a try. Today after 6yrs my cabinets are still looking like they were done yesterday. I described exactly what i wanted and the price was reasonable too. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!

nancy in South Surrey

604-929-1023
1185 16th Street West
North Vancouver
BC

we had custom cabinitry done for our kitchen. Steve the designer was knowledgeable in his products. the installation team was faboulous, fast clean and on time. i would definatley recommend them to others. there were no surprises. great service and quality product

More about Century Cabinets & Counter TopsNorth Vancouver

Century Cabinets & Countertops specializing in kitchen cabinets, vanities, countertops, fixtures, hardware, and more. Servicing the Greater Vancouver area.