Texeuro Drapery & Furniture

Reviews for Texeuro Drapery & Furniture

Adam  in Old Toronto
Adam in Old Toronto

Roller shades

Dealt with Fabio from texeuro drapery and had 13 windows done. Quality of the shades are very good, they had them made pretty quickly. I met with 3 other drapery companies before meeting with Fabio , very nice guy and had the best price for the quality. He came and installed with Alex and did 13 windows in about an hour and half, very quick installation with no mess. He helped out with any questions and answered emails and texts quickly.

Thank you Adam for taking the time to write this fantastic review! We greatly appreciate you considering Texeuro Drapery for your window coverings project and It was a pleasure working with you! Thanking you again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Complete home renovation

The professional and personalized service starts the moment you enter Texeuro's sophicated showroom to the at home consultation.

We recently completed a full home renovation and beautifully adding the finishing touches with their complete design details, smooth installation and caring customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our company! We appreciate your business.

Renu in Toronto
Renu in Toronto

Amazing Service

I installed Hunter Douglas shutters and blinds throughout my house with the help of Carm from Texeuro. She made several visits to my house and was always very helpful and very patient in helping me choose what I wanted. When I compared prices, I realized that most places don’t include measuring, installation and post-installation service in their quotation. But Texeuro gives you 1 price that includes everything! And almost 10 years later they still come to my house for any issues! You won’t find that anywhere else!

Thank you Renu for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review! We like to ensure our customers are given an All In Price so there are no hidden fees!!! We take pride in our customer service and will always be just a phone call away. Thanking you again! Your business is very much appreciated !

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Blinds

I was referred to Texeuro Drapery by a friend. Very professional service and lodge of products. I would recommend visiting there showroom large selection of products it’s a one stop shop. I would recommend to all my family and friends.

Thank you for your awesome review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience here at Texeuro Drapery! Thank you for taking the time to refer us to your family and friends! Your business is greatly appreciated!

Karm in Toronto
Karm in Toronto

Shutters and Drapery

I am a repeat client of Texeuro Drapery, there service and knowledge for there products are very good. They help me with all the fabric choose and look that I want for my drapery. I have shopped around they have the best prices and selection of products.

Thank you Karm! We are excited to hear your drapery was the perfect selection for your home! We are always thankful to see you back at Texeuro drapery every time you are looking for window coverings! We are happy to help and appreciative of your business!

Arun in Mississauga
Arun in Mississauga
5 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Blinds

We had Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds which were automated put into our master bedroom and Master en suite. We had non-automated blinds throughout all the bedrooms and bathrooms in the house.

All blinds were installed within 5 weeks just as agreed and the service was done professionally and clean. One of the blinds was incorrect in size and was fixed promptly without the need to keep reminding them of the job undone. Overall, this is a very family oriented company that stands not only behind their products but also their customer service.

Carmelita we thank you for all that you did for us and I know that you will succeed in all that you do because you leave your customers very satisfied!

More about Texeuro Drapery & Furniture

Texeuro Drapery Ltd. opened its doors to the public in 1986 in Mississauga, Ontario, and has been a family owned and operated business for 32 years. Texeuro specializes in fashion forward, fine quality, custom window coverings and drapery, to compliment your décor. In addition to supplying custom drapery and window treatments, Texeuro became one of the 1st Hunter Douglas Gallery Showrooms in Canada in 2006. Today, it is one of the largest Hunter Douglas Gallery Showrooms in the GTA. In Celebration of 32 years in business, come visit our newly renovated showroom, where you’ll revel in all the new window treatment styles, colours and trends. We have thousands of fabrics options available; choose from Robert Allen, Joanne Fabrics, Maxwell, Alendel and many more. In addition, to compliment your drapery choose from a wide selection of drapery hardware and finials, the jewels of your drapery. Do you need pillows, a custom duvet cover or head board to match your drapery? We now offer these services for one stop shopping convenience. As part of our continued commitment to customer service we offer FREE shop at home service, give us a call today to book your complimentary appointment, with our in house design team. We service Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Vaughn, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Calendon and ALL Surrounding Areas!!!