Texeuro Drapery & Furniture

Reviews for Texeuro Drapery & Furniture

Renu in Toronto
Renu in Toronto

Amazing Service

I installed Hunter Douglas shutters and blinds throughout my house with the help of Carm from Texeuro. She made several visits to my house and was always very helpful and very patient in helping me choose what I wanted. When I compared prices, I realized that most places don’t include measuring, installation and post-installation service in their quotation. But Texeuro gives you 1 price that includes everything! And almost 10 years later they still come to my house for any issues! You won’t find that anywhere else!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Blinds

I was referred to Texeuro Drapery by a friend. Very professional service and lodge of products. I would recommend visiting there showroom large selection of products it’s a one stop shop. I would recommend to all my family and friends.

Karm in Toronto
Karm in Toronto

Shutters and Drapery

I am a repeat client of Texeuro Drapery, there service and knowledge for there products are very good. They help me with all the fabric choose and look that I want for my drapery. I have shopped around they have the best prices and selection of products.

Arun in Mississauga
Arun in Mississauga
5 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Blinds

We had Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds which were automated put into our master bedroom and Master en suite. We had non-automated blinds throughout all the bedrooms and bathrooms in the house.

All blinds were installed within 5 weeks just as agreed and the service was done professionally and clean. One of the blinds was incorrect in size and was fixed promptly without the need to keep reminding them of the job undone. Overall, this is a very family oriented company that stands not only behind their products but also their customer service.

Carmelita we thank you for all that you did for us and I know that you will succeed in all that you do because you leave your customers very satisfied!