Johnny's Concrete

Concrete Contractors
413 24 Avenue NE Calgary AB T2E 1X2

Reviews for Johnny's Concrete

Stamped patio, exposed stairs, retaining wall

Sam made some very important suggestions which helped create the desired results. The crew worked very well together and were orchestrated. The crew was friendly even when under pressure. Excellent value!!! Remo was right on with the estimate. Project turned out better than what we expected.

Sidewalk and patio concrete work

We’ve been wanting a new set of steps and sidewalk/patio in our house for a long time. Johnny’s Concrete did the job quickly, painlessly and with excellent quality to make it easy for us to return to normal and enjoy the patio for the summer.

Joanne McKenzie-Hicks from Calgary
Joanne McKenzie-Hicks from Calgary

Excellent Job!

We decided to work with Johnny's Concrete after getting several quotes and we are so happy we did. Our driveway and connecting steps were demolished and newly poured all within a day and a half. They said they'd be back the day after the pour to remove the forms, and they did, exactly as promised. The job site was tidied-up afterwards. Everyone we worked with, from Remo the Estimator to Sam, Vince and Romeo who did all the demolition and new concrete work are polite, talented, and have a great work ethic. The new driveway and stairs look wonderful, and are a huge improvement to our home's curb appeal.

it was a pleasure working with you. thank you for the review.

Maureen  from Calgary
Maureen from Calgary

Maureen's NW Driveway and Walkway

My experience with Johnny's Concrete was excellent from start to finish.
Remo was prompt, timely and thorough with his quote and did not pressure me in any way. He was responsive to the questions I raised prior to starting the job.
Sam and crew were professional, friendly and amazingly efficient. They tore out my old driveway, walkway and somehow managed to pour and finish the concrete all in one day. It was remarkable. They also tidied up afterwards.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Johnny's Concrete.

t
Thank you for the kind words Maureen. You were a great customer to work with!

Machine
Machine

24 x 22 garage slab

I had Johnny's Concrete pour a 24'x22' garage slab with a thickened edge and a curb wall in June of 2017. The team did an awesome job, kept the work place clean an respectable during the construction phase, and made time for all of my questions. 9 months later, I'm extremely happy with the work they did for me. I'm going to have these guys come back this spring to do my patio and side walkway in the back yard!
Thanks guys!

Thank you for that great review. It was a pleasure working with you last season and we are happy for rhe opportuntiy to come back for the next phase of your project this upcoming year!

JimC
JimC

Stamped patio wrapping around the side of the house. Thickened Edge to support our SoftTub in the corner, with a silica mix in the sealer for traction in wet and snow. 380sq feet.

The entire process was straightforward and exactly as Remo described. He was on top of the job start to finish. Priced quite competitively. Not the cheapest, and certainly not the most expensive, but overall the best value. There were no surprises, which is unusual in my experience, and I was pleasantly surprised.

The quality of the work appears to be very good. The pad is tied into the house, it slopes correctly so water drains and doesn't pool. The thickened edge supports the weight of our SoftTub perfectly. There has been no cracking or shifting. I watched the entire process and am happy with the workmanship. The finish is exactly what I hoped for, and I really like the look.

In short, I feel like I got good value. I even got a massive found rock out of it!

thanks for leaving the review Jim. It was a pleasure working with you. Glad to hear all your expectations were met while getting to your vision.

V. W.
V. W.

New concrete steps

We had a pretty terrible old wooden deck, covering two older sets of decrepit concrete steps at our front door. Matteo from Johnny's concrete removed the old deck and steps and designed a new set of concrete steps that fit the look of our house and the challenges of our uneven driveway. It looks excellent!

This was an ideal design for your entry area. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the review.

Tony
Tony

Patio

Very quick turnaround. Remo and his crew were very professional. I have nothing but good things to say about the work that was done.

thanks for the great review Tony it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your beautiful new patio

Randy
Randy

New sidewalks

The crew showed up when they stated they would. They were polite, conscientious and hard working. They removed all the existing concrete and had the new sidewalks poured in 3 days and cleaned up the site once complete. I am 100% satisfied with Johnny's concrete and would recommend them to anyone looking for concrete work. Great work!!

Randy you were a great customer to work with. Happy we were able to address all of your needs in a timely way.

128dogwood
128dogwood
1 review Cochrane, AB

Concrete Patio Pad

This is our second time using Johnny's Concrete. We are very happy with the work they do. Very hard working and very friendly staff. We would definitely recommend to anyone. Special thanks to Remo, Romeo, Ivan, Bib and Jay.

Thank you for the generous review and for remembering us a second time. it was a pleasure to work with you a second again.

More about Johnny's Concrete

Family owned and operated since 1975, the Johnny’s Concrete tradition in Calgary spans generations. We are proud to continue putting our substantial experience to work for you.

With decades of successful projects in the Calgary and surrounding area Johnny’s Concrete is proud to be the first name in concrete for all of your functional or decorative needs.

Every job is custom designed to your requirements and budget. We offer normal utility paving of sidewalks, driveways, and garage floors, or consider enhancing the beauty and value of your home or business with a modern aggregate finish, a colored pattern, or one of our eye-catching stamp designs.

Call us for a free design consultation and estimate from one of our knowledgeable staff. 403-899-1855

** Our Quality Commitment **

Our reputation for quality and professionalism is backed by our long-time accreditation with the Better Business Bureau of Southern Alberta, and by our own lifelong warranty.

Johnny’s Concrete stands by any defects of quality or workmanship on all work we do, and in most cases WE DO NOT REQUEST DEPOSIT OR INCREMENTAL PAYMENT TERMS. We usually don't ask for a penny until our work is complete and you are satisfied.