Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc

John A.
John A.
13 reviews THORNHILL, ON

A/C Service Call for repai

Good company. good customer service. Dealt with issue in a proper manner when there was an issue. Good job on our install. Would recommend to others for install and service.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for your recognition and feedback. This will encourage our staff to do even better in serving our clients.

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

Carrier air conditioner and furnace replacement

I recently had to replace my air conditioner and furnace. After contacting several contractors, I selected Econoair after meeting with Bruce, the owner. He was honest and straight forward and the job was done professionally, on time and on budget. I am very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend Econoair.

Dan
Dan

Carrier Furnace Repair

We obtained a High Efficiency Carrier furnace two years ago through another company, and have had nothing but trouble since. They sent a technician many times to repair the furnace, replacing parts in the hope they would find something that works. All to no avail. I finally got fed up and did some research to find another HVAC company. The initial telephone conversation I had with Bruce satisfied me that he is a real expert, and not someone who blindly replaces parts. Bruce and his team have now solved the problem that we've endured for two years, and I'm very grateful I encountered him. Should we have any further HVAC needs, I will call Bruce first.

Greg Pinch from Toronto
Greg Pinch from Toronto

Air conditioning repair

They do fine work.
The owner is very thorough.
I would recommend them as an honest and skilled company.
Very professional.
Did the best they could to help me out.

Review has 2 previous versions

John from Markham
John from Markham

New Furnace & AC

I have never taken the time to write a review, but feel I must express my complete satisfaction for a job well done from start to finish!! For once in quite a long time I was pleasantly surprised to find that in today’s world we can still find honest, hard working people with exceptional workmanship!! That’s a rarity these days!!

We had a new hi-efficiency Trane furnace and AC installed in 2015. Mr. Bruce Pour owner of Econo Air and an engineer by profession was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Most importantly Bruce was extremely patient in answering all my questions/concerns. Due to the location of the furnace the installation of the return air duct along with the fresh air and vent pipes was not going to be easy. However, Bruce assured me that his installer Masoud was going to make it work. Well Bruce was right! Masoud was truly exceptional as he was so meticulous in his work. He did an outstanding flawless job. In addition, all the joints in ductwork were properly sealed with aluminum tape and all drain lines were properly routed to the main drain.

Also, must point out that Anna took care of all the paper work including registration with the manufacturer and the OPA rebate.

Working with Bruce and his staff was a pleasure from start to finish. I could not be happier. Strongly recommended.

Bruno M in Richmond hill
Bruno M in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace installation

Can't say enough about Bruce the owner and Fred the main installer. Bruce was professional and extremely knowledgable on HVAC issues. He came to my home the same night I contacted him and he brought up a lot of great points that others missed and that made me feel much more comfortable with his company.
Without having to negotiate or haggle, their price was the lowest among 3 quotes and they installed the very next day.
Their main installer Fred is a very pleasant man and I could tell was very experienced.
I couldn't be happier.
Strongly recommended.

ron  from Ajax
ron from Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

new high efficiency furnace

Bruce Pour was one of several contacts for our new furnace. His expertise and knowledge of HVAC and fair price was the determining factor. A big thanks to the installer Masoud and his partner to a flawless install and tidy cleanup!

Tammy Allen from Aurora
Tammy Allen from Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Complete HVAC Replacement

Bruce answered all of my questions and made a number of site visits while the work on my new system (air, heating, tankless water heater, fireplace, new duct work) was being completed. When there was an issue with the brand new A/C unit, the manufacturer (Carrier) was slow to respond and clearly had no idea what customer service entails. Bruce replaced the unit at his own expense, before it was clear whether or not Carrier would exchange the unit. In other words, he did the right thing.

Isabelle from Toronto
Isabelle from Toronto

Econoair heating and Air Conditioning

Working with Bruce and his technicians and office staff was a pleasure from start to finish. Bruce gave me a professional and honest estimate. I felt I could trust him which is a big factor when the job is the installation of a new furnace. The work began and was completed on schedule. Manny and his assistant Mark were superb. The job was not easy and threw up some unexpected problems. Manny found the solutions. He was courteous, clean and quiet on the job. The application for the government incentive was prepared for me in a timely way.
I would work with Econair again and recommend the company to anyone facing the decision of a new furnace. They took all the worry out of the problem.
No, I am not a relative. I just like to support excellent work when I come across it.

More about Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc

Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc. We are a heating and cooling contractor. We service, install and repair furnaces, air conditioners, fireplaces, ductless Air conditioners and heat pumps, tankless water heaters, water heaters, boilers, air purifiers, humidifiers, thermostats.