Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc

jimpickering from Pickering
jimpickering from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioner

Last year we had our furnace and air conditioner replaced by Econoair and were very happy with the installation. Just had our first service completed and the technician was very professional, friendly, and thorough. Great company with excellent service representatives. Highly recommended.

Derek Patrick from Markham
Derek Patrick from Markham
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New furnace,air conditioner and water heater.

All my dealings with Econoair were highly professional.
The installers were courteous,friendly and thorough.
They cleaned up thoroughly when the work was complete and even returned my old water heater to Direct Energy.
Bruce,the sales rep was very knowledgeable and helpful and the receptionist,Anna was super.
At no time did I feel pressure or that I was being oversold.
Though it is very early days the equipment (Trane) is working flawlessly,as promised.
I will keep this website updated as to future levels of satisfaction particularly with regard to the reliability of the equipment and the quality of future service,which is of great importance to me.
Thank you,Econoair for a seamless and stress-free process.

Corrie from Richmond Hill
Corrie from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Relocation of hot water heater, furnace and ductwork

There are many positive things about Econoair. My initial review, which was a 10, needed to be altered after we realized a few air gaps and design issues with our system. Both of these items were things we felt Econoair as a certified HVAC company should have caught or known. We did feed this back to Econoair, and Bruce responded immediately with an offer to come out. However our general contractor had already booked another provider to make the corrections, so we declined Bruce's offer.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for your recognition and feedback. This will encourage our staff to do even better in serving our clients. PS: Thanks again for your feedback.

Deana McMaster from Oshawa
Deana McMaster from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace Installation

The service was amazing....and the installers where very friendly and considerate...and they cleaned up after themselves perfectly...I was very pleased and happy that I chose this company for my furnace installation

Cathy Fehn from Bowmanville
Cathy Fehn from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

new furnace and installation

Econoair was very easy to work with. They came to the house the same day we called and were very accomodating to our needs. The installers were very polite and very quick. They cleaned up after themselves and we hardly knew that they were in the house. I would, and have, recommend them to others.

Edna from Vaughan
Edna from Vaughan

A/C & Furnace Service

A technician came and checked our A/C and Furnace Systems. The technician found the A/C had low refrigerant level. He suggested to refill or it might cause problems and higher cost of repair. The technician was very knowledgeable and pleasant. Ever since, our system are both working perfectly.

Pro in Mississauga
Pro in Mississauga

New Furnace and AC installation

We utilized their services for replacing our Furnace and AC - with hi-energy equipments, both for purchase and installation. The price quoted based on the spec analysis done by Bruce Pour was lowest among comparable brands with same BTU (Furnace) and SEER (AC). We found him to be forthright, patient and professional in our various discussions. The installation team did a thorough and clean job without problems. We were also provided with excellent back office service (Anna) in securing the manufacturer and OPA rebates within reasonable time.

C W.
C W.

Furnace broke down in winter

It was early winter, after returning home after a week away, I discovered my furnace didn't generate any heat. The house got down to 11 degrees, it was 11pm.
Tried to find 24 hr service on google, not many companies are actually 24 hrs contrary to how they advertise.
I called Econoair, an agent picked up, took down my detail and 10 mins later Bruce called and said he will send a technician.
At 12:30, the technician arrived, said the ventor motor was the problem and said he had to order the part, and it takes 2 days due to weekend. He let me borrow his small heater for 2 days, came back, installed a new motor, and everything was back to normal.
Great service and honest! Not sure if their price was most comeptitive, but given the situation, was glad to have heat back

John A.
John A.
13 reviews THORNHILL, ON

New Trane A/C unit and HRV system check

Bruce from Econo-Air came out to quote me on different units and options. We ended up going with a TRANE 2.5 ton Unit. Very happy with the installers, they replaced the thermostat for a reasonable fee, and clearly showed me how to use the new system. Very fairly priced compared to other companies, and I definitely recommend anyone in need of a new AC or Furnace to get a quote from Bruce and his team, because they make the whole process seamless.

Thanks John, we try our best to do everything right and keep our prices reasonable too, Bruce

lee88
lee88
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

air conditioner installation

We had an air conditioner installed by Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc. located in a plaza in Beaver Creek Richmond Hill last summer. It was by far the most painless experience we had with a contractor. They did not have the model we bought, and they kindly gave me a free upgrade. The installer was very professional and we are extremely happy with the entire process. They even handle the government energy rebate process for us.

More about Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc

Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc. We are a heating and cooling contractor. We service, install and repair furnaces, air conditioners, fireplaces, ductless Air conditioners and heat pumps, tankless water heaters, water heaters, boilers, air purifiers, humidifiers, thermostats.