Crownseal Basement Waterproofing Inc

Reviews for Crownseal Basement Waterproofing Inc

JNevins in Brampton
JNevins in Brampton

Great Service

Wayne completed a repair to the foundation in my home that was causing water to leak in to my basement many years ago. I had water again during recent rain storms and Wayne responded within the day when I called to ask for help. Really appreciate the prompt service and 20 year guarantee on the original work! I highly recommend Wayne

kriese in Mississauga
kriese in Mississauga

Crack in Basement Foundation

We originally found out about Crownseal through my father who used them over 20 years ago. With the recent rain storms, we unfortunately had some flooding in our crawlspace. It was a direct result of a large crack in the foundation. We had used Wayne and Crownseal in our old house and immediately called to get an estimate. Wayne was able to see us in a timely manner and put our concerns at ease. The scope of the project was done from the inside. The work was done quickly, professionally and Wayne even followed up afterwards. Wayne and his crew are extremely knowledgeable, courteous and honest. I would highly recommend Crownseal.
Kevin & Teresa
Mississauga

J.Jackson in Mississauga
J.Jackson in Mississauga

Basement Leak

Leakage in Basement from a crack in the wall repaired previously, but on the inside only. I contacted Crown seal who professionally and quickly applied sealing on the Outside ( multi Coating).
From Start to Finish a pleasure to deal with this Company.

Robert D. in Mississauga
Robert D. in Mississauga

Basement leak

I contacted Crownseal regarding a leak in my basement foundation. They were very professional from the initial estimate to the completion of the job. The job was done on time, and I've not seen any more water in my basement since they finished (about 3 months ago).

Ruta from Mississauga
Ruta from Mississauga

Waterproofing in laundry room

I hired Brent to waterproof my laundry room in September 2012. There was a crack under the hydro inlet and water was pouring in from that. They offer a 15 year warranty on their work. Less than 3 years later the same problem has returned. I am still waiting for resolution. I will update my review according to how this ends.

Theresa from Mississauga
Theresa from Mississauga

Cracked Foundation Walls

I called Crownseal to provide me with a quote on repairs to cracks in my basement foundation walls. They answered my request more quickly than the other company I called. When Wayne came out to look at the job he took the time and made the effort to identify two additional issues that needed correcting - not related to the cracks in the foundation walls. He thoroughly explained my options and the process involved in the repairs. When the crew came out to do the repairs, they worked diligently and professionally to complete the work and left a clean workspace when they were finished. Crownseal's professionalism and genuine care for their customer is evident from the first call to the completion of the job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and experienced foundation repair company.

Kitty, Markham
Kitty, Markham

Basement leaks

I hired Crownseal 6 years ago upon a friend's recommendation to repair a basement leaking situation. At the time, I didn't know about Homestars review services, so I didn't log a review, so this is a catch up review.

I was extremely happy with the professional workmanship of Randalls. He riped out the drywall and concluded that the pole holes of the 2 basement walls were leaking. This spanned about 20 feets of wall length. He repaired from the outside (vs inside repair) by digging out all the soil, mended the holes, sealed with tar and special plastic sheets. My neighbours who witnessed the process told me that they brought in a team of workers and a strong digging machinery. They finished the complete job in a day or two. They put back the soil that got digged up.

Crownseal repair was effective. The 2 problem walls had absolutely no leak after the job. In terms of pricing, they charged me market price when compared to the other 2 quotes I got. And I don't mind paying a contractor market price as long as the work is effective and efficient and achieves the objective. I am more than happy to recommend this professional company.

renata in thornhill
renata in thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

basement waterproofing

Wayne Randall and his son fixed major cracks in our basement. They were punctual, reliable, honest and their quote was well below that of other companies. I recommended them to co-workers and they were equally happy with the price and with the high quality of worked performed by the Randalls.