Overhead Door Co Of Vancouver

Garage Doors & Hardware
11 Burbidge St Unit 202 Coquitlam BC V3K 7B2
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Coquitlam  >  Overhead Door Co Of Vancouver

Reviews for Overhead Door Co Of Vancouver

11 Burbidge St Unit 202
Coquitlam
BC
V3K 7B2

Got brand new doors from OHD 16 years ago. The motors are warrantied for life. When the motor failed recently, they would not honour the lifetime warranty on the motors. Avoid them. They have changed since the company changed hands.

I believe this is an unfair review. It's the manufacturer who offers the lifetime warranty, not the installer. We simply installed the electric operator 16 years ago; we are not the manufacturer.

We went to bat for the customer and tried to get warranty coverage from the manufacturer, but the manufacturer refused (for several reasons).

In the end, we credited the cost of the new operator for this customer, in good faith, and ate the cost ourselves. So, after all was said and done, we provided warranty coverage for our customer for materials were the responsibility for warranty was elsewhere.

I don't believe this is a fair review.

victor from Vancouver
victor from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Garage door

Worst service you are ever going to get. Took them a month longer than estimated to install a new door. Believe they actually forgot it because I called and suddenly they can do it tomorrow. Now after another problem requiring a section replacement they told me 2 weeks, and it is 4 weeks and counting. I could go on about poor communication from them, but cannot say it matters to them. Avoid and you will be happy.

Hi Victor,

I'm extremely sorry that we failed in communicating with you appropriately, and that it took us longer to receive and install your door than we first said. I've heard your complaint, and will use it to try to never let this sort of thing happen again.

Again, my apologies.

Jason
General Manager

Linda from Vancouver
Linda from Vancouver
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Garage Door Repair

The garage door would not go up because the springs were broken. I called Overhead Door and they were very quick to respond to the problem. They replaced the springs and the door was as good as new.

Thank you, Linda, for the kind feedback.

joe m from Burnaby
joe m from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

New Garage Door INstallation

These guys came in and measured and offered me various door types to choose from. They offered some good pricing with a wide array of selections and options (i.e. with or without windows, etc). I opted for the insulated ones to keep out some street noise and with the nice windows for decoration. They came in and installed it quickly (the same week). The workmanship was good and I was very happy with the service. Thanks for the great work, guys!