Bulletproofyourpc.ca

Computer Repairs and Support
Whitchurch-Stouffville ON L4A 1G2

Reviews for Bulletproofyourpc.ca

computer hardware problem

Mark is like a computer whisperer. From my description of the problem he knew exactly what to do. 100% recommended. What else to say... He sent me a txt to let me know all our family photos were safely recovered.

steve
steve
1 review Lorca,

Recovered baby pictures from out broken computer

Bulletproofyourpc was able to recover all our baby pictures, mp3 and even all my website links from a computer that would not turn on. Mark did the job in a couple days and was very friendly. He is lives in stouffville; and has alot of patients. Especially for all my computer questions! I would recommend him, he works out of his basement and therefor is alot cheaper!