Heritage Tree Care

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Heritage Tree Care

Bonnie-
Bonnie-

Pruning and shaping of all trees and shrubs

I have worked with Joe and his assistants for several years now. I do not call any other tree service to do this job. Pruning and shaping all my ivy on the front of the house is a huge undertaking. Joe is OUTSTANDING and carefull. The ivy comes in full and lush every year. He and his assistant are clean and immaculate at all the clean up. He goes over everything with me thoroughly prior to the job and I have never had any complaint. I highly recommend Joe and Heritage Tree Care to anyone looking for an honest and very knowledgeable arborist. I have found Joe to be very approachable and easy to work with. I have worked with Joe for the past five years and would never look elsewhere but to him and this company. My cedar trees in the yard look amazing and my front tree beside my house is shaped the best I have ever seen! Highly recommend Joe!!!! Thanks for a great job!

More about Heritage Tree Care

Heritage Tree Care is a full-circle, holistic tree care company, servicing Toronto and the GTA. Composed of ISA Certified Arborists and Budding Apprentices, our team is proficient in all techniques and standards of Tree Health Care, Risk Management, Planting, and Removal.

We specialize in utilizing the by-products of our tree work, through the milling and creation of custom-order furniture, and through organized mulch and compost deliveries, seeing to it that the nutrients stored within your trees are returned to the urban soil, and that none of our "green waste" is wasted.

Professional Arborcultural Services
Tree Pruning Oak Care Hazard Reduction Risk Assessment Hedges and Shrubs Storm Damage Tree Planting All Sizes of Tree Removal Arborist Reports Stump Grinding Cabling and Bracing Deep Root Fertilizing Log milling Cat Rescue Firewood and Mulch Chainsaw humor
Www.putneyswoodenbits.com
Very Stylish
Specializing in caring for Large and dangerous trees, specially large Oaks in East and West of the city. Emergency storm damage services.
2004
Will fix any issues immediately
Cheque, credit card, etransfer