Hot Tub Essentials

Reviews for Hot Tub Essentials

1 review Edmonton, AB

Spa pac purchase

Will not honor warranty
Every thing is good till you have a problem
PuraSpa is their house brand product. Multiple problems
Would not hold temp. Breaker trips. Codes out in cold weather
Extremely Slow to reply to help issues.

In the end they just do not reply.

Much better products available else where from more reputable
dealers.
NEVER HAD SUCH POOR SERVICE

We honor all warranties. We troubleshoot for no charge and then replace the individual parts. In this case, the warranty is covered by Hydroquip. This customer wanted their complete spa pack replaced instead of just getting replacement parts, but just like when you buy a car or TV, manufacturers wont replace the complete unit for you, but they will fix it.

dave in Toronto
dave in Toronto

Hot Tub Repair

I had thought using a Canadian Company would be beneficial to the Canadian economy.
I purchased a Spa Control. Upon restarting my hot tub the plumbing went. I tried tom return the item. But of course the control that was used for 10 seconds is used. They wouldn't return it.
Great business practice. Real Canadian.

Brad in Creston
Brad in Creston
1 review Creston, BC

hot tub cover

I was very hesitant to order another cover online because of my past experience. I bought my last cover online from another company and it only lasted 2 years. They explained that they don't sacrifice quality and that I would notice a difference with their cover. The difference is incredible, the workmanship is perfect and I can really notice the difference in the quality of the vinyl. Thanks guys and thanks for answering all my questions.