Nigel Computers

DJ of Waterdown
DJ of Waterdown
7 reviews Beamsville, ON

Computer service

I have used Nigel Computers for the last few years to fix my computers. Usually they can have it fixed in one day. They charge very little compared to other places. The last time I brought it in because it would not boot up and they got it running later that afternoon and it was no charge!
Very friendly staff.

L Yanover in Dundas
L Yanover in Dundas
1 review Dundas, ON

Computer sales and service

Have used NIgel Computer(Summit Direct) for over 20 years for many computers and systems. Outstanding service, sales and price. Nobody can survive this long in the computer sales and service business without fabulous service and fair pricing. Have referred many happy customers.

Adam in Burlington
Adam in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Ati Radeon HS 6738

I was looking to upgrade my video card and went into Nigel's to compare a price I had seen on another companies web page. Not only was the price for the card I was looking for $40 cheaper but he recommended the far superior 6870 for $50 less than the other store.

I left with a better graphics card, costing less than I had planned. So I was very happy.

Jean in Down Town B-Town
Jean in Down Town B-Town
1 review Burlington, ON

Purchased 1 year old Off Lease Computer

Nigel Computers
905-631-9555
740 Guelph Line
Burlington

"After the sale it's te service that counts"... not so much! That is a quote taken from my reciept from this store. I had purchased a computer that was used off lease from a Nigel Computers. Worked fine for the first six months. After that one day out of the blue it just stopped working, wouldn't turn on anymore. Took it back to Nigel and after 4 days was told my mother board was gone and the computer was toast but if I would like for another $200.00 + tax + $100.00 they would swap my hard drive into another computer. Gee thanks but no thanks when I brought up this problem to Nigel himself that he'd basically sold me a lemon the most he would do was take off the $50.00 diagnostic fee when I bought another computer off him. I left and went down fairview just past Walkers Line to a small little computer shop. Not only did he offer to replace the mother board for only $100.00 (unlike nigel computers who said that was too costly)he re tested my computer's mother board in 5 minutes (unlike 4 days at Nigel's and without the $50.00 service fee) and when I walked away I had my hard drive in a newer computer with more memory for only $120.00; he had given me a trade in value off the price for the parts I wasn't using between the newer computer that he put my HD into and my old computer with the blown Mother Board, all in about 15 minutes. Also had great prices on monitors. In the end i am now happy to say I got my computer fixed cheeply and happily, no thanks to NIGEL.

J