House & Apartment Cleaning

tony
tony
1 review Vancouver, BC

House cleaning

I have had Elena’s house cleaning service clean my apartment every fortnight for the past six months. They have been nothing short of magnificent.

Thank you for your review and business Tony.

micemaco
micemaco
1 review Surrey, BC

House cleaning

Very professional. Elena was very easy to deal with and very patient trying to schedule me into her busy client base. The standard of cleaning was excellent. Lucky for me I'm now one of her steady clients. Highly recommend.

Glad to hear that and happy have you as a client.

Ben Mercedes from Vancouver
Ben Mercedes from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Impressive Cleaning Service

Elena's Cleaning Service completely meets my needs and surpasses my expectations every time. I am continually impressed by her service, expertise and efficiency. She is a vibrant woman; her infectious positive demeanor makes working with her an absolute pleasure. I completely advise seeking out Elena's Cleaning Service for yourself! You will be thrilled with the result.

Thank you Ben for your business and review

More about Elena's Cleaning Service

Do you want your home or office to sparkle? Let our housekeeping professionals do the hard work for you, so you can focus on the important things -- or just relax. Elena's Cleaning Service offers a team of bonded and insured cleaning pros. You're in good, clean hands with us! ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Surrey?