J B D Appliances & Refrigeration

J B D Appliances & Refrigeration

Reviews for J B D Appliances & Refrigeration

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

Fridge repair

My fridge's freezer was dripping water into the main part of the fridge. Paul came the very next day and fixed it. He and his helper were very efficient and obviously knew what they were doing. I would recommend them to everyone.

tony rylier
tony rylier
10 reviews Esquimalt, BC

Refrigerator repair

My 2 year old fridge was not keeping our food as cold as it should have, and I feared we would have to buy a new one. My husband decided to call JBD to come and fix our fridge. The gentleman who fixed our fridge was very polite and honest about the cost of repair. He fixed our fridge in less than 25 minutes and charged us an extremely reasonable rate. I would absolutely recommend JBD to anyone needing their appliances fixed. If one of my appliances ever breaks again, I will be calling JBD without a doubt.