Drain Man The

Reviews for Drain Man The

mlf.33
mlf.33

Cleaned drains

Angelo was very polite and professional in all aspects of his work. He completed the job on time and also offered good home advice to keep our drains flowing smoothly.

I would highly recommend the Drain Man company and especially Angelo. Thanks for a job well done.
Mike Florio Brampton

C in Guelph
C in Guelph

Excellent Service and Amazing Professionalism

Angelo was very polite and knowledgeable. He provided excellent hands-on service and cleaning to our drains. He understood the structural systems of our pipes. We would highly recommend him to anyone who has issues with their plumbing.

Vanessa from Etobicoke

Oliver in Orangeville
Oliver in Orangeville

Toilet/Plumbing issue

We had a toilet/plumbing problem and Shannon from The Drain Man was sent by Enercare. Thank-you to Shannon and his team for the excellent and friendly customer service; he was very quick and efficient in identifying/resolving the problem. It is not often you have someone of Shannon's calibre who provides fantastic customer service that is complemented by first-rate technical expertise. Thanks again Shannon....Oliver from Kingsmount Park Road.

M Lucas in Scarborough
M Lucas in Scarborough

Plumbing Repair

We were experiencing plumbing problems in the basement and Enercare sent Jimmy R. to take care of it. He is a willing, kind gentleman who did his best to make sure we were satisfied with the job. If we ever have something that needs fixing in the future, we'd love to have him again.

Toilet/plumbing problem

I had a toilet/plumbing problem and Shannon from Drainman was sent by Enercare. Thank-you Shannon for quickly and efficiently identifying the problem and for keeping in touch with me while you were on vacation, ensuring someone would come to do the work. Love your dedication!
The next technician (Jimmy) that came was very nice, but i did not find him to be knowledgeable, professional, efficient, nor have the willingness to do the work!
Thanks to Enercare, I was finally sent two other technicians also from Drainman, Uwe and Mohamed that completely put me at ease from the moment they arrived! They were knowledgeable professional and willing to work...Thank-you to both for all your hard work.....Great job.....I can't say enough about you.
Lastly, Thank-you to Drainman for having sent these three wonderful workers....Shannon, Uwe and Mohamed.

CHRIS
CHRIS

Impressed

We recently had a problem with a leak coming from our kitchen sink and flowing down the outside of the drain pipe into our basement. At first I thought it was the basket strainer but our worst fears were realized. It was actually the drain pipe. We contacted The Drain Man on March 20th and spoke to a very personable gentleman who said they could have someone there the next day. The plumber who goes by the name J C arrived ON TIME the next day and he too was quite personable. We talked for awhile and he was able to figure out what the problem was and quoted us a price. I found the price to be quite reasonable. J C said he would be able to repair the piping on Thursday, that's only 3 days after my original call. J C arrived on time and proceeded to complete the job but it wasn't without problems and obstacles in his way. I won't go into detail but J C was able to improvise and complete the job ON TIME even with the many obstacles he encountered. I would use The Drain Man again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to family members and friends. Great job and quite impressed.

R.T.
R.T.

Sewer replacement from Back flow drain to city Y-connection.

We had a large tree root growing in our Y-connection to the city sewer pipe. The company was very professional, showed us the large root with the camera and suggested that it should be attended to. There was no pressure to get it done right away but said there would be a problem down the road. We had them replace the pipe and Y-connection. Mike and Teddy did the work, digging and replacing the pipes. They were very courteous and answered all our questions. The root they pulled out of the pipe was very large and it was obvious to us that it really needed to be done. The drain man called the city after the work was done and within a few hours the city came, marked the gas lines and put a camera down the city pipes. The pipes are all clear now and we are really glad we had the work done. I would recommend this company and would definitely use them in the future.

Ron from Toronto
Ron from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Installation of Backwater Valve

When I was researching plumbing companies to install a Backwater Valve in my home, my father-in-law recommended The Drain Man. They had installed a Backwater Valve in his home after their Scarborough neighbourhood experienced basement flooding.
Bill Barber was prompt and courteous when he came for the initial site inspection and quote.
His crew - Mike and Teddy - were very friendly and professional. They let me know what they were going to do and - ideally- how they were going to do it. When a potential problem with the project came up (old clay pipe just outside the foundation) they consulted me right away and worked to problem solve the issue with great skill. Work was completed within their estimated time and to my complete satisfaction.

Adrienne from East York
Adrienne from East York
1 review East York, ON

Backflow Valve, Sump Pump

I've dealt with many contractors and plumbers during my 15 years in East York and without question I put Bill at the top of the list. His team was meticulous in keeping my home tidy during some very difficult and messy work. The team was polite and did everything on-time as promised. If there was a delay (one day we had rain), Bill called 1st thing in the morning to advise me of work status and next steps. I was so impressed by The Drain Man!!!

Patrick McDonald from Old Toronto
Patrick McDonald from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Waterproofing basement

My cellar began to flood and I called Bill, owner of the Drain Man with whom I'd done business before. It turned out to have been caused by an underground stream and my deteriorating foundations. The work was done from the inside, saving me money. The main drain was also replaced and a section left out so I could see how much tree root had grown into it. It took a few weeks, truly a difficult job, but he and his team did it well. I would use his services again without question for any plumbing problems I might have.

More about Drain Man The

The Drain Man. We are a family run business that has been providing full plumbing and drain services to the GTA for more than 35 years. Give us a call for all your basement flooding, waterproofing, plumbing and drain needs.
Looking for Drain Services pros in East York?