Plumb Perfect Ltd.

Plumbing
14882 Dixie Rd ON L7C 2M2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Caledon East  >  Plumb Perfect Ltd.

Reviews for Plumb Perfect Ltd.

1 review London, ON

Satisfied work, shocking price

I got plumb perfect out for a 'quote' to seal a shower drain, and replace seal on toilet in downstairs powder room. When my husband said he got them to do the work, I presumed he got a good price, until I got home and saw the invoice! just over $900 for sealing the shower drain (drain was in full view as we had cut out the drywall in kitchen to show it). Over $400 to replace seal on toilet. Never again, and would never recommend.

Sparkman
Sparkman
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Fantastic Company

From the initial call I received from the office to book the appointment, to the outstanding service received by Devon this company is fantastic and I would highly recommend them to all.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We love hearing from our customers!

Fabrizio in Orangeville
Fabrizio in Orangeville
1 review Caledon, ON

Leaking Main Shut-off

Woke up in the morning to find water line to my fridge leaking which is an easy fix, however, upon closing main line water supply, found valve leaking excessively. Made the call to Plumb Perfect at 7:30 am and technician (Chris) was on site at 8:30 am. Chris inspected the issue in which the Region of Peel had to come in and shut-off the water supply to the house. Once the Region did their job, Chris worked his magic and solved the valve issue in no time. Due to his professionalism, I also had him fix the water supply to the fridge. Plumb Perfect did a fantastic job from step 1 on the phone to Chris' great workmanship at my house. I highly recommend Plumb Perfect to solve your plumbing needs! Thanks to Chris as well as the wonderful woman that responded to my phone call so early on a Saturday morning. 10 / 10!

Thank you Fabrizio for your compliments and for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience. Your plumber Chris and all of us here are happy to work hard to please our clients. I'm glad it shows! Thanks again!

Hawkboy000 from Caledon East
Hawkboy000 from Caledon East

Bathroom Leak

Was having a leak coming from upstairs bathtub. Water dripping onto ceiling. Devon was very friendly and was able to find the leak and fix the problem. Very happy with the service .

We're glad to hear you were happy with our service and with our friendly and experienced plumber, Devon. We love it when our clients take the time to share their experience with others. Thank you!

Jackie from Orangeville
Jackie from Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Laundry Room Faucet Installation

BEWARE: The young plumber assigned to install our laundry room taps moved the drain pipe up, and failed to re-insert the water softener discharge line. Our basement was flooded and Plumb Perfect stated they were not responsible because the water softener drain didn't exist prior to their work, they don't make amateur mistakes, and we signed the invoice stating the work was complete. The water softener had been installed and was draining weekly in that location without incident for 8 years before Plumb Perfect's arrival. Apparently they would not be in business for 28 years if they made mistakes like that. Mistakes can and do happen to seasoned professionals - the plumber that did the work could not have been more that 25 years old. He did make a mistake and Plumb Perfect did not have the warranty or insurance they claim to have and that we paid for. When I initially reached out to advise of the issue, the owners wife stated he was not available to discuss because he works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Fancy Vans - terrible customer service, no insurance, no guarantee - DO NOT SIGN THEIR INVOICE - apparently that signature voids their guarantee.

Hello Jackie,

I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the outcome of your situation. I know it must have been stressful to deal with a home renovation while trying to save money. There is nothing I would like more than to see your problem finally resolved for your peace of mind after nearly 3 years.

We were called out to install your laundry room sink, drain and faucet. When my plumber arrived he was informed that your husband and/or others had attempted to move the drain up themselves but were unsuccessful. He completed the installations, never having seen any water softener discharge line in his area of work.

We spoke with you twice over the phone with regards to this and my plumber and I revisited your home to review your concern. We presented you with our licences and insurance and I even contacted our insurance company on your behalf to see if there was something that could be done for you. Our insurance company concluded we were not responsible and therefore would not open a claim. I can only assume that whoever was working on that drain prior to our arrival is actually responsible for any damage. In fact, if you had a discharge line running from your water softener into the laundry sink that would mean whoever installed your water softener did it incorrectly and not to code. I still urge you to contact that person and have them rectify the problem.

It’s true I frequently work around the clock, not to avoid clients but to help them. Although we were experiencing a higher than normal volume of calls the week you contacted us, I set aside the time to speak with you over the phone and came to your home within just 3 days. I even responded to your concerns in writing at the time and advised you to address the water softener issue. No matter how sad I felt for your situation, I don’t know how much more I could have done.

We believe in our clients, our workmanship and our integrity and their signatures do not void our warranties, they ensure them. If the flooding had been due to a mistake on our part, we would have readily accepted responsibility and taken care of it.

If you haven’t already done so, please get the water softener re-installed correctly and avoid a similar problem in the future.

I value you as a client and hope that all works out well for you.

Respectfully,

Paul Lamoureux
President
PLUMB PERFECT LTD.

Edward from Toronto
Edward from Toronto

Floor Drain Backed up

Couple days ago, I noticed some amount of back up water coming from the sink that close to our main drain in the basement. Every day it seemed to be getting a little worse every time we used water (especially the toilet) in the house.

I start to searching online, seeking for the solution and RootX treatment (giant tree in front of my house, worry about the root), and found this company Plumb Perfect Ltd. call them in the early morning for the fastest appointment. They came on the same day 3:30PM with everything ready, drop sheet all the way to the service location. Everything was finish on the same day nice and clean.

First of all, I will be the repeating customer again.
The service was "Perfect, Clean, Professional, Reasonable price for what they offer"
Paul was very professional from the beginning to the end, the Danny (the 2nd Tech) was very careful and tried his best to keep everything neat and clean. I appreciated their professional work and took things seriously.

Thanks again to Paul and Danny. Everything is working perfect now.

Thank you Edward for your review! I am glad that we were able to take of the root issue and get your plumbing system back to working at its best! I will share this review with Paul and Danny.

Plumb Perfect Ltd.

Anne Marion from Brampton
Anne Marion from Brampton

kitchen

The hot water line disconnected under the sink while the dishwasher was on. We called Plumb Perfect. Terry was very helpful and reassuring under the circumstances. She sent Devon over who came as early as promised, he was very professional and made us feel confident while he replaced both hot and cold lines. We were so pleased I already recommended him to a neighbour who is about to hire him to look at some of their plumbing issues. We will also call on him soon for a tap replacement. Great to know a company we can trust.

S. Stewart from Caledon East
S. Stewart from Caledon East
2 reviews Caledon East, ON

Temporary Move of Pressure Tank & Water Softener

Very professional company. Made appointment times, and kept them (I had several others not show up or have "scheduling" problems). Made very good recommendations, particularly since what we were having done was on a temporary basis only. The day of the actual work to be performed, they called ahead to let me know when they would be there.
Devon, Paul, and actually everyone I have spoken with at Plumb Perfect were professional and couldn't do enough to help.
I will be getting them to come back and complete the work that they have started.
My husband and I highly recommend this company!

Christine DiPasquale in North york
Christine DiPasquale in North york
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Plumbing

Good, small company. Affordable and great workmanship. Was referred by a friend. Accommodated needs in a timely manner in my new house. Works efficiently to get the job done. Will refer to others

Barbara Karpowicz from Palgrave
Barbara Karpowicz from Palgrave
2 reviews Palgrave, ON

Outside spigot replacement

I called on a Friday morning with a non-emergency issue and was surprised to hear that a technician could be there that afternoon. He showed up right on time (actually - even earlier, but with a phone call first!). Devon diagnosed the problem, gave me the estimate and apologized profusely that he did not have the correct size replacement in the truck. He was back the next working day and finished the job. Very professional and very courteous!

Thank you Barbara, for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad to hear you were happy with Devon and that your repair went well. Devon is as friendly as he is talented and we're proud to have him on our team. And we're are always happy to hear from such great clients!

More about Plumb Perfect Ltd.

It's the people that make the difference at Plumb Perfect. From the reassuring cusotmer service rep who answers your calls 24 hours a day to the friendly plumber who thanks you for your business with "It was my pleasure", you'll find out just why so many customers have come to ...