Busy Beaver Construction

Nolanshire Cresent NW Callgary AB
HomeStars  >  Decks in Calgary  >  Busy Beaver Construction

Reviews for Busy Beaver Construction

Danielle in Calgary

We picked Busy Beaver to complete our new deck because from the very start Francois was concerned about doing it right vs cutting corners. We appreciated his feedback and ideas for completing our deck. Noel, who worked on our deck, was friendly, professional and did an excellent job. Started and finished when they said they would. Thank you again, would definitely recommend your company to others.

Dave in Calgary

We could not be happier with our decision to have had Busy Beaver build our new Deck.
Francois and his team are very accommodating and are experienced professionals. There is no corner cutting here. They insist on quality from their suppliers and deliver a product that is well above average.
We do not hesitate to recommend Busy Beaver to anyone looking to do outdoor improvements.
Dave & Diana

rdydo in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

It is a bit longer wait to get BB construction to build your deck, due totheir busy schedule, but it is worth all the wait. Excellent work by Noel on the deck, and Francois delivering

Busy Beaver rebuilt our second story deck, which included a built in storage shed on the ground level.
We were impressed by the exceptional level of service and high degree of workmanship provided by Francois and his team. The look and quality of the finished project is excellent!
Francois himself is trustworthy, dependable, knowledgeable, patient and fun; which made the entire project stress free and enjoyable.
We are very happy with our new deck, and highly recommend Busy Beaver to anyone with a similar project.

Shana Drinnan from Calgary

Busy Beaver did a wonderful job removing our old, water-damaged, second-story deck and building us a wonderful, new deck with the same basic footprint. It was no problem to get custom-height railings and choose the colours we wanted for everything. They took our special requests into consideration and didn't consider the project finished until all our requirements were met. Highly recommended.

Thank you Shana and Hakan for the wonderful review. We are glad you happy with the everything turned out, what a pleasure it was working with you both. Enjoy your new deck!!

Art and Myrna in Calgary

We are very happy with Busy Beaver's work on our deck. They began and completed the work on schedule. François, the owner, provided, but didn't impose, design ideas during his initial visit to provide an estimate. He was very willing to execute our plan. He came by the site every day to oversee the project and answer any questions we had. Christina in the office was also readily available and very helpful in answering questions and coordinating work with our privately-contracted subcontractors, who did the railings, the lighting and the gas lines. The two crews who did the deck construction work (Wilson and his dad on post-holes, and Noel and Kevin on construction and clean-up) were highly experienced, conscientious and efficient. We really can't speak highly enough of Noel. Their teams were specifically assigned to our job, made us their number one priority, and worked uninterruptedly on our deck until completion four days later. This was a pleasant change from contractors who like to come and dabble for a few hours at a time between other jobs. We're really enjoying our beautiful new deck.

Art and Myrna it was a pleasure working with you and we are very happy you are pleased with the way everything turned out. Thank you very much for the wonderful review and we hope you enjoy your deck for many years to come. Christina and Francois

Carmen and Harley Calgary

We added to an existing deck and they incorporated the 2 areas seamlessly and beautifully. We interviewed a few contractors and chose Busy Beaver for a few reasons - Francois had great design ideas, gave us a detailed breakdown of the work and cost and responded quickly.
We had an aggressive timeline due to our son's upcoming wedding and he came through as promised and even earlier than we expected. We are so grateful for that.
His crew is extremely professional, hard working, clean and quick.
We also appreciated Christina keeping us informed and following up with us throughout the project.
We know this is quality work and we will enjoy our new deck for years to come. We would highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure working for you both as well. We did the extension using a different product line of composite(Timbertech) and it went well with the existing deck. The Faux rock skirting also added a nice touch to the existing deck. We hope the wedding went well and everyone enjoyed your new outdoor space. Thank you for the kind words. Have a great summer!!

Christina and Francois

Faun from Calgary

The whole experience was professional, easy, and quality. We found a contractor who did what he said, on time and on budget. :)
We had already torn out our old deck. Francois came to assess, gave great suggestions, had plans and a quote to us within days.
We did have to wait about 2 months for the build to start (we were told this right from the start), but once the work began, it was incredibly quick and painless.
All inquiries were answered promptly, the worksite was cleaned up, the craftsmen were friendly and professional.
Would happily recommend Francois and his team to anyone looking for a new deck.

Linda from Calgary

In 2013 when my back deck needed replacing I did extensive research on deck builders and I chose Busy Beaver because 1) I couldn't find one negative comment about them and 2) Francois understood what I wanted to achieve. The result was a replacement of the existing plus an addition. I was very pleased with that job so this year when the front porch needed replacing I already knew who I wanted to build it. This time I chose a composite and it turned out beautifully. Francois suggested I go bigger and add lights and I am so happy I did. His carpenter Noel did a fantastic job . My goal was to enhance the front entry to my home. That goal was achieved and then some. Every time I step out my front door I am so thrilled with the result. It looks great in the day time and with the addition of the lighting it looks great in the night time too. So to anyone needing a new porch or deck I would recommend you go with composite and I would highly recommend your contractor be Busy Beaver Construction. Customer satisfaction is number one with them. From Francois who arrived promptly to give me a quote and offer suggestions, to Christina who ordered and expedited the material and gave colour suggestions, to Noel who worked ten hour days to complete the project in a timely manner, to Devon who delivered the materials and cleaned up after the job was finished. They were all a pleasure to deal with.

Glen from Calgary

We are absolutely thrilled with the job Francois and his folks did for us. The job was handled most professionally from start to finish and exceeded our expectations thanks to Francois' knowledgeable advice. The project was completed on schedule and according to budget. They also left the worksite in better condition than it was when the job started. I highly recommend Busy Beaver for your deck and fencing projects.

More about Busy Beaver Construction

Building quality custom Decks and Fences in Calgary since 1999. We specialize in all types of materials, and guarantee high quality craftsmanship. A+ Member with BBB Call us today for a free estimate 403-286-5400 Or visit our website at busybeaverconstruction. com