Arco Computers Ltd

Reviews for Arco Computers Ltd

guyingta
guyingta

Hinge repair on Laptop

I gave my IBM laptop to ARCO COMPUTER REPAIR SHOP - Mississauga,Dundas street for repair. Only The hinge was broken on one side between base and lcd. Otherwise the laptop was functioning normally.I never had any problem with this laptop before this broken hinge.

Arco computers charged me $100 for fixing the hinge. Within a week of getting back the laptop would not start. I took it back to the shop.they again acted like repoaring and i waited there for 2 hours. And they told to call them back on next day. I continuously called for 5 weeks, no proper answer. And after long patience i asked them to refund my money and laptop.

They answer to Refund was "NO". Telling incorrectly about the repair.Basically they spoiled the laptop functionality intensionally and asking for more money like, 200 and up more.Which i am not affordable to spend more money. And there is no beleif.

Stay away, you have been warned

Melaine
Melaine

CPU

I had problem with my computer and it takes ages to start the windows. They helped me find the problem and fix the computer for me promptly. The service is nice and price is OK.