Nufloors North Van

andrewn from Burnaby
andrewn from Burnaby
9 reviews Richmond, MO

Wood Floors

We went to Nu Floors after buying our flooring there to buy "care" products. They suggested a Bona Dry-Wet Mop, which we LOVE! Our floors shine, a good thing. We highly recommend Nu Floors.

Liz from North Vancouver
Liz from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Heated Bathroom Floors

Hired this company to install heated floors in my bathroom and they did an amazing job! I like how I can preset the time and temperature from an easy to use control. I recommend them, I found them at the Home and Design show last year and had my floors installed a few months later! :)

montana from Coquitlam
montana from Coquitlam
7 reviews Richmond, BC

School Project

As a BCIT Interior Design student, I frequently have to go out and get material samples. For one particular project, I needed some high quality flooring samples and had gone to Nufloors to get some. I was greeted upon arrival, but when I told them what I was looking for (smaller hardwood and flooring samples) they did not seem too impressed and weren't too thrilled to help me out since I was not a client purchasing a large amount of flooring/doing renovations. They were also difficult to deal with since they did not want to give me or really sell me a small piece of hardwood, or even give me the small scrap ends from their cuts. Yes they are a good flooring store, but if you are a student looking to use some of their products for a project, I would suggest going else where. They made me feel slightly uncomfortable and unwelcome when needing stuff for a school project and not a home renovation project.

Jim Diana from North  Vancouver
Jim Diana from North Vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

kitchen and bathroom flooring purchase and installation

I searched all over Vancouver for just the right flooring. I had something in mind and couldn't find it anywhere. I went to Nufloors and I couldn't believe the selection. They have books of flooring samples that are not even on display. With the help of Don James, I found the exact (and I mean exact) flooring that I had envisioned. They ordered it and installed it very quickly. Nothing was too much trouble for this company. The installers were fast, friendly careful, efficient and very professional. I've recommended this company to family and friends. I wouldn't use anyone else. I highly recommend this company if you're looking for an amazing variety of flooring products to choose from and a first class installation. I'll be calling on them again for my basement and upstairs flooring.

rita danielle in Coquitlam
rita danielle in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Carpet

I loved the price, product and service of this company. The installation of the carpet was done very well and I love my carpet. It is wearing well. Thumbs up!