Wolf Steel Ltd

Reviews for Wolf Steel Ltd

John in Markham
John in Markham

BBQ service

I recently bought a Napoleon prestige pro 500 BBQ and needed a couple of accessories and contacted Wolf/Napoleon to find out where to order what I wanted, they stepped up and sent me the items I wanted without delay. I have to say that this company if one of the best I have dealt with and I recommend not only the company but the fantastic BBQ's.

Jim Willis in Barrie
Jim Willis in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Gas fireplace

We had an old wood fireplace that we had added a gas insert to. We wanted to have a nice gas fireplace with built in mantel. We looked at a few places and visited their show room on 24 Napoleon Road. They explained all the options and showed us examples. When we decided we placed the order and they came and worked and cleaned up well. They explained everything step by step. And yes I did recommend Napolen/Wolf Steel to my mother !