Newcastle Fine Kitchens

Woodworking
Newcastle Fine Kitchens

Reviews for Newcastle Fine Kitchens

Excellent New Home Millwork

We bought a new home and the builder had hired Jamie to do all of the millwork, including for the kitchen. Jamie is very detail oriented and patiently explained all of the options to us and worked with us to get a design we liked. The millwork turned out great, we are very happy.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments.
I hope to be able to serve you again and happy new year

Adam from Toronto
Adam from Toronto

Very Happy Customer! Ten rooms of millwork done well

We hired Jamie and Carlos to produce millwork for ten areas in our home including our kitchen, 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, an office, a media room, and a closet.

We put a huge amount of trust in Jamie and Carlos and it paid off - they did a fantastic job.

They reproduced the designs to perfection, our designer even commented on how precisely they were able to bring the drawings to life.

I also noticed how many of the trades people coming in for other jobs comment on how nice the finishing a are.

Jamie and Carlos also provided exceptional service throughout the whole process. They were always available to chat and their crew went the extra mile to be respectful and careful when working in the house. And they all were kind and hardworking. They clearly are very selective on who they hire.

I can’t say enough of their great work! highly recommended.

Hello Adam
a little late but I want to thank you for your availability.
to comment on our work the NEWCASTLE team will always be at your disposal to solve any problem

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen reno

LOVE our new kitchen and the transformation is simply gorgeous! Jamie was patient and helpful in guiding us with the design & layout of our new kitchen. Extremely impressed by the quality, workmanship, attention to detail as well as installation. THANK YOU Newcastle Fine Kitchen for an outstanding job!!!

thanks for the encouraging words
this gives us even more pleasure in serving our customers well.

Marilyn from Whitby
Marilyn from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Beautiful Kitchen = Happy Life. Thank you Newcastle!

Outstanding beautiful work. From start to finish a great experience. Impeccable custom cabinetry. Exact measurements. Perfect fit. Attention to every little detail. Kind and friendly Brian & Fernando ... a pleasure to have them in our home. Jaime’s patience and excellent advice. Carlos and his team built perfect cabinets. A great wonderful company. Thank you to everyone at Newcastle Fine Kitchens for turning our very tired out dated worn out kitchen into a beautiful space.

I am very happy to have helped to make your space more pleasant
me and my team will always be at your disposal for any new project

chan.denicola1
chan.denicola1

kitchen addition & pull out drawers

I had additional cabinets added to my new Condo kitchen. Jamie and Carlos designed this space with functionality that complemented my existing kitchen. I am thrilled with the outcome of Jamie's recommendations. He designed my laundry room and pull out drawers in my kitchen and washroom cabinets. The craftmanship, material and installers were fantastic. In 2014 Jamie designed a kitchen Island to complement my existing Kitchen, he did a fantastic job. I highly recommend him.

it was a pleasure to be able to help with your project

Yvonne S
Yvonne S

Kitchen renovation

I live in a condo with a tiny outdated kitchen. I decided to renovate the kitchen but did not know where to begin. My contractor recommended Jamie (Newcastle Fine Kitchen) and assured me that I would be happy with the result. When Jamie walked into my kitchen, he did not comment on the size, instead he spoke of making improvements in ways I hadn’t thought of. He was very professional and I knew right away that I was in good hands. Jamie met with me several times to discuss layout and changes and at every step assured me that the new kitchen was going to look great. The kitchen has been installed, and I cannot express in words how happy I am with the look, quality and workmanship. My kitchen looks one-and-a-quarter times the previous size and a thousand times better! Thanks to the entire crew at Newcastle Fine Kitchen!!!

Thanks Yvonne
I'm glad I surprised you with the final result
as I told you at the beginning of the process you would love your kitchen again thanks

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Dream kitchen!

Great service and even better product! Met our timeline and our budget. Great follow-up and follow through. Thank you very much to Jaime and Carlos! We highly recommend Newcastle Kitchens.

Thanks for the comment our priority is quality and service

Luciano in Toronto
Luciano in Toronto

Full House Remodel

Jamie and Carlos were a complete pleasure to work with. They were reliable and committed to our project, delivering our kitchen on time and with pleasant installers. Jamie designed a functional and elegant kitchen.

L & J Sorbara

It was a pleasure to contribute to the realization of your dreams enjoy your new home

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Custom built ins and fireplace mantel

It was a pleasure to work with Jaime and his team from start to finish. They were always punctual and professional. The built ins and fireplace mantel are beautiful and well made. We are extremely happy with the craftsmanship and service. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much Sam it was a pleasure to work on your project

5fromTO in Toronto
5fromTO in Toronto

Custom millwork

Jaime and his team did an excellent job measuring and drawing our requirements to our specifications. They built and installed our wall units, vanities and fireplace mantels in a timely and high quality manner. I highly recommend them.

More about Newcastle Fine Kitchens

Having a hard time finding that "right" fit ? Finding the perfect fitted woodcraft can be difficult. Why search when you can have it customized and within your budget! There has not been a problem that we haven’t solved. Atlantic Finishing Carpentry Inc has over 20 years of experience in ...
Looking for Woodworking pros in Toronto?