Atlantic Finishing Carpentry

Reviews for Atlantic Finishing Carpentry

Jennie in Kanata
Jennie in Kanata

Excellent Service

We had a brand new kitchen installed in our home by Atlantic Finishing Carpentry. The service was excellent, from beginning to end! They were very professional, and on time. They were to their work on delivery, and satisfaction. We would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new kitchen, of any size!

Vera

thanks
Is truth after some changes we have been able to make the kitchen ideal for the existing space

Janet in Ottawa
Janet in Ottawa

Kitchen/bar renovation

There are not enough stars to rate this wonderful company. From the moment I stepped into the showroom and met Jaime to Carlos and his amazing crew constructing my new kitchen and bar area the process has been smooth and hassle free.
My project is in a condo building I am moving into. They have very strict rules which Jamie handled with ease. In fact, a member of my condo board stated they had never worked with such a professional company.
The craftsmanship is unparalleled and the final result is simply breathtaking. I also have to mention that during the installation everything was kept clean and tidy. All my floors were covered as was the hallway right to the elevator.
I am so pleased with the outcome that I will definitely be having Jamie do some built ins for me. Should also mention that my condo is just under 3000 sq ft so kitchen and bar area are very large. The kitchen island alone is 12 x 4, so this was not a tiny condo kitchen.
If you were thinking of a kitchen renovation please drop by and meet Jaime, you will not be disappointed.

If you are thinking of a new kitchen make this your first stop. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks Janet
this is our working method to make life easier for our customers

paul in Toronto
paul in Toronto

Exceptional service from initial consult through to post-install support.

Our initial main-floor renovation intention was just to re-finish the hardwood floors. As with many homes, the scope dramatically increased. We had a finite budget so we didn't think a custom-built kitchen was an option.
We met Jamie and Carlos and were able to design a dream kitchen within our set parameters. It was an absolute relief to know what were were quoted was what we paid. The service and support throughout the process (as detailed below) was above and beyond our very high expectations.

The design process took a few meetings - Jamie and Carlos were happy to take the time to explain everything in detail to my wife and I. Even when we completely changed a few things, they were happy to accommodate and ensure we were getting the kitchen we had dreamed of. We both truly appreciated the patience and support of all involved - knowing that both my wife and I can be extremely specific, and a tad neurotic.

The build was remarkably fast, and we were thrilled with the quality of the craftsmanship. The Atlantic Finishing team are truly master carpenters.

The install was another process. Our house is a century old, and while many pieces have been updated - The age is apparent. We agreed on crown molding where the kitchen meets the ceiling. My wife and I visited the site the first evening and were quite upset to learn that the ceiling was not square - and as a result, the cabinets looked slanted. We called Carlos right away and he and Jamie were there the next morning (Saturday) to walk us through our options. Ultimately we decided on a different trim (that looked much better), with the assurance that we could change it in the future if we were not completely satisfied. This is a testament to the service you receive: they make the change and then guarantee support until you are 100% happy with the product.

Throughout the renovation of our home, we made many decisions - some easy, some more difficult, and some mistakes (not renovating the second floor hardwood).

Everything associated with Atlantic Finishing was perfect and I can't recommend them enough. I have already referred them to work colleagues already and I am so happy to hear they're having a similar experience.

Thanks to Jamie, Carlos, and the whole team. My wife and I look forward to working with you again.

Thank you very much for the description of our service
and I hope to continue working with you always in the same way

Nelson in Toronto
Nelson in Toronto

Hair Salon Furniture

I want to thank Jamie and the installers for their beautiful job that they did at my Hair Salon. This is a company you can trust and are very precise with their work. Installers are very professional.
Thank you.

Thank you for trusting our ideas.

Daluz
Daluz

Kitchen cabinets

I want to thank Jamie and Carlos and the installers for their beautiful job in our home. From day one I liked how Jamie did the drawings and worked around our needs to ensure we would be truly happy and within our budget. This is a company you can trust and are very precise with their work. Installers are very professional,hard working and clean up after themselves at the end of each day. Installation is done by using a couple lasers to ensure top quality work.thank you guys for the awesome work = )

Thank you! Is with support from customers like you that we continue to build a quality name.

Exceptional Product and Exceptional Service!!!!

This is now my third time dealing with Atlantic Finishing Carpentry and I must say Jamie and Carlos a true professionals!!! Recently the built my custom kitchen, bathroom vanity, entertainment set along will built in closets. They are true to their word from start to finish!! I would certainly refer then and deal with them again.

Thank you for your consideration.

Private User in Mississauga
Private User in Mississauga

Kitchen and Washroom Vanities

Atlantic completed our kitchen and vanities on time and on budget. Their work was excellent. They traveled to Washago for our job which is about 1 3/4 hours north of Toronto. I wish all contractors could be like these guys.

Thanks Nicole
It was a pleasure working with you, the Atlantic team will always be at your disposal.

Fernando in Old Toronto
Fernando in Old Toronto

Gilbert Project

I have been using Atlantic Finishing Carpentry for over 10 years, since 2006 on the Silverthorn Ave. Project to 2017 Gilbert project.
Jaime, Carlos and all the staff in this firm have been completely professional from the design division to the fabrication to installation and NOT one project was ever delayed because of Atlantic Finishing Carpentry.
I recommend any one who is looking for a new kitchen, vanities and or closet organizers to contact them... you will NOT be disappointed.

thanks Fernando I hope to continue to deserve your trust

Kitchen

All the people at Atlantic were great to deal with, from Jamie's help with design, Carlos on the production, and the guys who did the install. Our family continues to enjoy our new kitchen, and Jamie has since done a family room console which we love. I really appreciated their attention to detail and the pride they take in their craft.

I also appreciate their ongoing service, as they were happy to fix one of the cabinets after I damaged it by accident.

It was our pleasure to work with you in helping you come up
With the perfect kitchen and unit to fit your family needs
Thank you so much for your kind words, it was great working with you to design the products you needed

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Custom Built-In Wall Unit

Atlantic Finishing did a built-in wall unit in our living room and we really liked their work. Jaime was professional, responsive and customer focused, you can tell he takes pride in his work. He was very helpful with the design, made great suggestions, his crew did a great job on the installation and the project was delivered on schedule. I would use them again for any future project.

Thank you so much for the time you spent evaluating the work of my team.
and hope you're even more satisfied with the next project

ATLANTIC FINISHING CARPENTRY

More about Atlantic Finishing Carpentry

Having a hard time finding that "right" fit ?

Finding the perfect fitted woodcraft can be difficult. Why search when you can have it customized and within your budget! There has not been a problem that we haven’t solved.

Atlantic Finishing Carpentry Inc has over 10 years of experience in Canada and is a quality craftsmen for 25 years. We specialize in Kitchen, cabinets, entertainment units, and also do custom wood work. Click on our sample of works we have accomplished. If you didn’t find anything, contact us and we’ll have it custom made just for you.

We stand proudly, behind our quality work.