Weed Man

Gerald from Sarnia
Gerald from Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

Weed Man Lawn Service

I moved into my first house 2 years ago and the Weed Man did a good job restoring my front lawn. I ordered the basic program and seeded myself. Still a few weeds but overall most of them are gone.

Clyde, Port Lambton
Clyde, Port Lambton
1 review Exeter, ON

Seasonal Lawn Weed, Fertilize and roundup on driveway

The company was very slow to come out, when they finally did, we were promised that the weeds we called them about would be taken care of in one or two applications...also the weeds in the driveway would be killed with Round-up...Guaranteed. After three aplications, we still have the original weeds on the lawn, AND the Roundup that was sprayed on the driveway, spread over into the front lawn, killing the lawn for about 1 foot from the driveway...the weeds in the driveway turned yellow, but four weeks later, when the front lawn started to come back from the roundup, the driveway also came back just as weedy. One time they said they came out and fertilized, but left no flag, so we let our dogs walk over the lawn unknowing it was unsafe to do so. When called about it, they said they were "out of flags"
We will NEVER use them again...for the money we will buy our own products, and spread them with better aim.

DP Brights Grove
DP Brights Grove
1 review Bright'S Grove, ON

Season Treatment for Lawn

Complete disappointment - took the order over the phone wrong - did not do the work correct - no Customer Satisfaction at all - office personal disconnect your call in the middle of a conversation saying they have another phone call to answer - I would never deal with these unprofessional people again.