The Tile Man

Scott in Woodbridge
Scott in Woodbridge
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Basement renovation

The Tile man was selected to lay 820 sq ft of tile in my basement which I am finishing. Original price agreed upon prior to job started was $3,000.00 + material cost. Tiles had been purchased previous month. Job took over 1 month to complete. They frequestly came late or not at all. When job was complete I was given a typed invoice for $5,600.00 by one of Flavio's employees. The cheque I gave them for remaining balance as per the original agreement was returned to me along with a new invoice for $5,990.00. I have triad to reason with Flavio, but instead received a series of increasingly sarcastic letters completely misrepresenting what was actually negotiated. In one letter Flavio complained about the laying of 3 tiles under the door to the cold room and not being compensted for it. Finaly a lien was placed on my house. Based on my experience with the Tile Man I strongly advise anyone to avoid dealing with him.