Professional Choice Renovations

Review for Professional Choice Renovations

jmakad in Kitchener, ON
jmakad in Kitchener, ON
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Top to bottom - new roof, fascias, soffits, eavestroughs, windows, doors, and a couple of other odd jobs!

Craig Chris and Sarah were excellent!!! I am LOVING how my old house (c.1939) has been updated so beautifully! I cannot believe what a difference new windows make! I can SEE outside, and the amount of sunlight that comes in now is just beautiful! I love that all the styles chosen don't change the look of my house, they just updated it! SO SO HAPPY! I especially like how Craig suggested some very cost effective options and always had my best interests front of mind when discussing my needs with manufacturers (lots of custom work needed to be done!) And my new roof, fascias and soffits are just gorgeous! I never thought that a new roof etc would make such a difference on the look of my house. It looks like a million bucks now!!!