Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Miki Aluminum

Jonathan P. from Toronto
Jonathan P. from Toronto

Excellent Work and Very Professional

I submitted a request for gutter work on Home Stars and got an almost instantaneous call from Eva, who was very helpful, kind, and honest about the fact that they would very likely have to replace everything vs trying to repair my damaged gutters. I arranged for an estimate and Hani came to my home and was very professional and direct, confirming that they would not be willing to attempt to repair my malfunctioning gutters but that they could replace them entirely and still remain within my budget, and that way they could actually warranty everything too. There were some spots where he thought that the gutters looked ok but I opted to just redo all of them anyways for the relatively small cost difference. In my follow up with Eva, she was very up front about the time line which was not as immediate as I was hoping for (since I had malfunctioning gutters), but without me even asking, she was able to improve the timeline from late October to the beginning of October after I proceeded with my service order which was a pleasant surprise. I am so glad that we did this project, because not only is everything brand new, but they installed everything much better than it was installed before. Some previously loose downspouts are now nice and secure. And it looks terrific, aesthetically. Our home just looks nicer. The installers (2) were very professional and friendly and took their time to do a quality job. Overall a very good experience and I would highly recommend Miki Aluminum.

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review! Reading this over to the team, really put a smile on all of our faces! We are very happy that we were able to solve your malfunctioning gutter issue and get them replaced earlier than expected! Thank you for trusting Miki Aluminum with your home and the home looks beautiful! Enjoy!!!

IG: miki.aluminum

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eavestrough replace

Great communication, work, product, price and staff. Highly recommend them. Did work ahead of schedule.

Hello,

Thank you for the positive words! We love to hear great feedback from our clients! We're also very happy to hear that we were able to complete the work ahead of schedule! We hope you enjoy your new Gutter System!

Thanks again!

eavestrough replacement

Over the course of the last few years, I have had constant issues with my gutters overflowing and dripping at the corners. After having the corners caulked several times and brackets placed on a section of the gutter to strengthen it, I finally decided that the better solution would be to replace them. I contacted a few companies and Ena, from Miki Aluminum was the first to come and gave me the most cost-effective quote. From the start, she was a pleasure to deal with. Ena was quick to get back to me and was able to set my mind at ease by answering my many questions regarding materials, guarantees and timelines. Miki (Ena’s father) and his partner were friendly, diligent, and followed through with the clean-up and disposal of materials. The job was done in late June and since then, we have had some heavy rainfalls. I am pleased to write that so far, I have not seen any problems. If needed, I will be sure to use this company again and would recommend them to others.

Hello,
Thank you for these wonderful words! We're very happy that we were able to resolve the issues you were noticing with your gutters! Hearing positive feedback really shows us why we do what we do! Thank you for putting your trust in Miki Aluminum and we're always here for you guys!!

Marian in Oakville
Marian in Oakville

Siding, soffit, fascia, gutter and eavestrough replacement

Miki Aluminum did an excellent job replacing our siding, soffit, fascia, gutters and eavestroughs. Ena, Miki and the crew were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Easy to talk to, punctual, professional and friendly. Ena was constantly in touch and the whole process was smooth and well-organized. Not to mention very reasonable pricing.
Also, needed a minor repair after the job was completed - issue was resolved in less than 24 hours! Thank you, guys - you can definitely count on my referrals!

Hello Marian,
Thank you for putting your trust in Miki Aluminum. We are very glad that you are happy with the overall work& service that we provided you! We take pride in all of our work and are only satisfied once you, the homeowner are happy! Again, thank you for choosing Miki Aluminum, and enjoy the new home improvements!! The transformation did the home wonders!!!

jeffreycalaleu
jeffreycalaleu
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Eavestrough, Gutters, Soffit, Fascia, Siding

Absolutely awesome work done by the crew of Miki Aluminum! Price was very fair and quality of work very good. Entire house was completed in two days time for all aluminum replacement and siding.

Highly recommend Miki Aluminum for your Eavestrough, Gutters, Soffit, Fascia, and Siding project.

Cheers

Hey Jeff,
Thank you for the very kind words! Our team strives from reading the reviews that our customers leave! We are happy that you love the work completed on your home and we hope you enjoy your new home improvements! Thank you for trusting Miki Aluminum with your home! Cheers!

Patricia
Patricia

Eavestrough

I’m very happy with the service and customer service is great. I got some quotes and Miki Aluminum was the most affordable/quality.

Hi Patricia,
We love hearing how happy our customers are! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a good review! We take pride in our very aggressive quotes and our top quality service, so we can happily say that we are proud that you are happy! Thanks again!

Good work

I like the service. Thay give immediate response to text or call.work don neatly.i can refer them

Hello Kalyani,
Thank you so much for putting your trust in Miki Aluminum! We're very glad that you are happy with the services that we provided! Enjoy your new home improvements!

John
John

Eavestrough Replacement

The whole process with Miki Aluminum was outstanding. From Ena providing the quote and following up to ensure all my questions were addressed to Miki and the crew providing a high quality job clean and fast. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Fantastic job and many thanks to Ena, Miki and the crew.

Hello John,
Thank you for the great review, it really put smiles on our faces! We are very happy that we could make this a smooth process for you guys! Thank you for putting your trust in Miki Aluminum and we're glad you guys love the new home improvements! :)

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Gutters , Soffits & Fascia

If you are looking for an excellent customer service, on time, polite and friendly and experts on sidings fascia , gutters, etc .... look no further, Miki is the go to. They did an excellent work on my neighbour’s house that’s why I contacted them, they did a great work on my house that my co-worker is going to do his house as well, That’s how good they are.

Thank you for all the kind words Tunga, it really means a lot to our company! We love seeing our clients happy about not only the work that we provide on your home but with our service as well! We hope you enjoy your new home improvements and again, thank you for choosing Miki Aluminum! :)

Angela Giordano in Maple
Angela Giordano in Maple

eavestroughs and soffits

Very professional family run business that take pride in their work!
From the moment I met Ena (daughter of owner) who came to quote my job, I knew this was the company I wanted to deal with. I cannot stress enough how important it is to have a few quotes before selecting one because it's not just about how much you save, but rather the professionalism and quality of work that matters most.
Thank you Miki Aluminum!!...I have already referred so many people.

Hello Angela,
Thank you so much for the kind words, it really means a lot to us! We are very happy that we were able to provide you guys with home improvements that you love! Ensuring that our clients are more than satisfied with the final product is our #1 goal! Thank you for putting your trust in Miki Aluminum and the final product looks amazing!! We hope you enjoy! :)

More about Miki Aluminum

Miki Aluminum is a trusted Eavestrough, Soffit, Fascia, and Siding Installer based in the Greater Toronto Area. Our top priority is customer satisfaction- when you're happy, we're happy! At Miki Aluminum, we take pride in providing top quality service and workmanship while also providing VERY AGGRESSIVE QUOTES!

Since 1999.
Quality Assurance.
5 Year Warranty Guaranteed.

We're social here: