Picasso Mouldings IncPlant Office

Moldings / Mouldings
14577 66 Avenue Surrey BC V3S5M2
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Surrey  >  Picasso Mouldings IncPlant Office

Reviews for Picasso Mouldings IncPlant Office

Kim from North  Vancouver
Kim from North Vancouver
8 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Mouldings

I purchased interior doors and moldings from this company and they are excellent. Their prices for doors was a little more expensive but they matched the prices that I got quoted from another supplier. I couldn't find a lower price for mouldings. The best part about them was that they told me when they'd deliver the doors and mouldings and they showed up when they said they would. They also forgot the some hardware and came back promptly the next day to deliver it. Excellent customer service from this company.

Doug in North vancouver
Doug in North vancouver
4 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Interior Doors, Baseboards & Casings

I met a representative of this company at the BC Home Show last year. This is one of the most professional companies I have ordered from. The sales Rep (Anna), gave me a quote right away. Once I placed the order, I was given a delivery date and they delivered ON TIME - when they said they would. They also have the best prices for mouldings. Their doors were a little more expensive than other contractors but the moulding prices more than made up the difference. It's not worthwhile to order doors from one supplier and mouldings from Picasso.

Greg Eiers in North vancouver
Greg Eiers in North vancouver
2 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

wood window

Excatlly what I was looking for and the only retailer that had what I was looking for. Good price, great response and flexible delivery and product configuration. 2 locations.
Only issue is that they are not open on Saturday. Odd for any retailers these days.
Great experience.