Countertops

819-663-7770
183 Bd de l'A
Gatineau
QC

I recently had the best experience ever. I purchased my new countertop at comptoirs 2000. I chose a grey Quartz countertop for my kitchen. The installation team were very friendly, the administration team were outmost respectfull and Professional. Thanks to there teams, I recommend Comptoirs 2000 to my family, friends and colleagues.

Phi in Toronto
Phi in Toronto
0 reviews Gatineau, QC

Countertop Install

Went there to only get a quote and finally purchased through Lowes.
Great Service, Product looks great and fast delivery (15 Days).
Fully Satisfied with the Brand and had quick response with my question.

Thanks for the good work!

Jacqueline in Toronto
Jacqueline in Toronto
0 reviews Gatineau, QC

New countertop

Countertop was cut too big for the sink. Had to argue to get it repaired, plumming was damaged by installers. Everything is extra including removing your old counter but not mentioned until they come to measure. Had to live without counter while they redid the job. They consider this normal. Stay away!

Johnny in Orleans
Johnny in Orleans
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Stay away!

819-663-7770
183 Bd de l'A
Gatineau
QC

Agree with the other post...stay away from this company! I order counter tops through Lowes and this was the company they deal with, don't know why. Measurements were wrong with my island piece and they will not replace it and they were the ones that made the measurements. Also, I don't know why they say high end counter tops when anything we put down on them leaves marks that has to be removed by an eraser. Too bad Lowes are using them as I like shopping there.

Isa from Gatineau
Isa from Gatineau
1 review Gatineau, QC

Countettop replacement

I was referred by a friend, and i can tell you that the people are very qualified. The installers are very professional and i can tell you that i will refer them, that for sure. My countertops are gorgeous.

Joziane from Gatineau
Joziane from Gatineau
1 review Gatineau, QC

Kitchen rénovation

I was referred by a friend to this shop for our kitchen countertop replacement. Went smoothly and so far very satisfied with the product. I found that a one end of my countertop was not levelled. They came for repair, finally my cabinet was crooked! Fix no charge, txs

Mylenne from Cumberland
Mylenne from Cumberland
1 review L'Ange Gardien, QC

Cambria countertop

The countertops look amazing and we are very pleased with the
installation.
Kindly relay our thanks and appreciation to Jonathan's team and especially
to you for your time and patience in responding to the many queries that I
had.

Regards,

Judy

Jean Couture in Ottawa
Jean Couture in Ottawa
1 review OTTAWA, ON

countertop

Bad measurement, spots all over and most of all, the worst service you can get.
Stay far from Comptoir2000, the installer are not professionals, dirty the house up. You complain to the boss, he is even worst, you have to be careful how you talk to him, he will insult you.