Verdun Windows And Doors

Brad in Kanata
Brad in Kanata
6 reviews Arnprior, ON

New Windows

Verdun Windows were recommended to us by others and the reviews here and elsewhere agreed. Very professional and courteous, right from the start. Estimator showed up on time and provided a quote that was the best we thought considering cost and quality. No salesmanship. Installers showed up on time, did a great job. We are very happy and would recommend Verdun Windows to anyone.

Brad
Your trust and recommendations are greatly appreciated

1234 in Vars
1234 in Vars

Windows

Very professionnel. on time and did a great job. They were respectful and kind. They even wash my windows after the installation. Wow! After they cleaned the place. I Recommend this company.

DJ
DJ
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replace 2 - 40 year old patio doors.

3 estimates. Verdun price matched lowest bid. Selected Verdun as they treated me well in past. Also warranty and thermal efficiency were ++ better than other 2 quotes. Removal, installation and clean up went without a hitch. The installers were very competent and personable.

Good morning

From all of us at Verdun thank you for your continuous business
Much appreciated

Wishing you a great summer

George in Markham
George in Markham

New front door

The crew requested to came earlier than scheduled because there is cancellation, so I accepted and more than happy to let them start the installation. Very courteous, before installation, they carefully assess condition of the existing door frame. Verified that all the measurements are correct. They took time to make sure the works done properly.

I am please with the result.

Hi George
We do appreciate you accommodating the earlier install yesterday.
So happy you enjoyed the experience

Wishing you a great day

LM
LM

Window Installation

Jason and Ryan installed our windows and did a fantastic job! They were professional, courteous, and thorough. They even took the time to clean up afterwards which was super appreciated! Max - the sales rep - was also great in explaining all of our options to us. The office staff were also nice to deal with too!

Hello! Thank you so much for rating your experience! Very happy to see that you had a great experience, and we look forward to working with you in the future! We will pass the kind words along to Jason and Ryan. Once again thank you so much and enjoy your beautiful new windows!

Josi

Patricia in Arnprior
Patricia in Arnprior
0 reviews Arnprior, ON

Major window replacement.

Aging windows were hard to open and becoming unsightly. Verdun rep. helped me chose replacements, and an entirely new living room window. The installers were very efficient, and painstaking, and left my house in spotless condition. Love my new windows, now contemplating how not to cover them up with traditional drapery. PS: The choice of easy finance helped me go the extra mile with my replacements.

Hi Patricia
Happy to hear our services offered were helpful
From all of us at Verdun thank you

Christopher White in Vars
Christopher White in Vars

Full house windows replacement

Jason and Ryan did a fantastic job! Everything looks and works great, everything was cleaned up after the job. They did a perfect custom cut of the window trim to fit around existing bathroom fixtures.

Hi Christopher

Thank you for the wonderful review.
We are so happy everything went as planned.

From all of us at Verdun thank you

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Patio door

Ordered a patio door at the end of April was told it would be installed in July. Phoned this week to see when it would be ready. Told the middle of Sept and was written on my contract which it was not. So waiting almost 5 moths. If I had known that would have looked elsewhere. Check your contract is all I can say. 5 maths for a patio door is unacceptable might as well have ordered it last fall then might have had it for this summer. Very disappointed. After posting this Verdon has responded quickly to my concerns and we have resolved this problem so far. So happy they were concerned with my problem.

Good day Susan
I do sincerely apologize for the present delays.
Once the product has been received we will be in contact to schedule the installation
If you could kindly be in touch with us at 613 443-2694 we will be able to establish with your order information if we can help in any way.
Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated

June ramsarn in Vars
June ramsarn in Vars

Windows

Jason and ryan were on time.
They cleaned up after themselves and left things in great shap.
Ryan made sure we knew how to remove screens while Jason gave new windows a wash up.

Hi June! Very happy to see that you had a great experience, and thank you for sharing with us. Enjoy your new windows!

Steve in Ottawa
Steve in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows, Doors, and Canexel Siding

After the September Tornado we experienced in Ottawa, Max & Verdun came through big time!! We had windows installed before the first snowfall. Crew was great (Jesse & Liette). All the companies were catching up from the Green Ontario Ford Gov't deal with the fall deadline. Verdun definitely sorted us out looked after us. We then started the process in February of getting our siding booked and done with Verdun. Not their specialty by any means and that showed up clearly with the office. The installers who spent three weeks at our house did an absolutely fantastic job. Jamie & Kevin worked every day getting set up before 8am and cleaned up before they left. We have kids and job site cleanliness is important. They were always polite and professional, even when my kids were probably right in their way after they got home from school!! Great guys.... Fantastic job and excellent final product. Our house looks amazing because of these guys. As for the office support. Frankly, It needs work!! Jacob jumped on a few grenades that I handed to him, and got us squared away. I received a call from the office and was told that the job was going to be delayed for a "couple of weeks as there was no Canexel available", which more accurately put was 5 Weeks and the crew that was assigned to our project had actually been overbooked. I called a local supplier who had loads of our product instock and then proceeded to drive out to Vars to see Jacob in person. He managed to get things sorted out to my satisfaction, and corrected his co-workers "miscommunication"! I understand that things get hectic booking crews and jobs, but it is very simple... don't be dishonest with the customer!!! Overall, we are satisfied. With the workmanship and professionalism of the installers we are ecstatic. My advice, advocate for yourself and stay on top of "your" project. Requesting Jamie and Kevin wouldn't hurt either!! Although you are paying the professionals to get it done, so are lots of people. Companies can get bogged down with too many clients. Don't whine and get angry, be reasonable and firm. It's your house and your money. It's the companies job to be ethical and fair. For the record, I have ordered two more doors and requested Jamie and Kevin again!! Enjoy the summer. Regards. Steve.

Steve
I sincerely appreciate your honesty and bringing forward all event through out the whole process.
Good or bad this the only way for us as a growing company to improve on our weaknesses and commend our fantastic workforce for a job well done

Please note that this experience and details are definitely taken forward and will be worked on moving forward

We are so very grateful for your help in making this project possible

Once again thank you for choosing Verdun Windows and Doors

More about Verdun Windows And Doors

Our History

Verdun Windows and Doors has been proudly serving the Ottawa-Carleton region since 1982. Before the doors opened, we laid out 4 key core principles to our business that we constantly recommit ourselves to:
- Integrity our reputation is based on it. We have a genuine appreciation for your business and patronage.
- Honesty in everything we do. This is the only way to build trust with our customers.
- Efficiency in every aspect of our business. From manufacturing, to sales, to installation, to the follow up post sale.
- Accuracy whether we’re pricing a job out for you, or measuring on an installation, accuracy ensures that no surprises come up inconveniently.

Where We Are Today and Our Future - 34 years later and growing…
200 employees
42,000 square foot one-of-a-kind manufacturing facility in Ottawa
The largest installation team in the Ottawa-Carleton region for residential window replacements and new installations
National industry leading organization
Our future doesn’t include just being content with our industry-leading reputation. Part of our success has been a constant re-commitment to the principles which have brought us to where we are today. When you give us the opportunity to earn your business, we take that trust very seriously and appreciate it — the same way we did over 34 years ago.
Vinyl windows, replacement windows, new windows, casement windows, double slider windows, double hung windows, fixed windows, custom windows, awning windows. Patio doors, front doors, side doors, back doors, Window, door and patio door installation. Siding installation. Custom window installation, Front door, side door, patio door, casement, double slider, double hung, fixed, bay window, half moon, custom sizes, colors, trellis & glazing.