Verdun Windows And Doors

104 Clement St Vars ON K0A 3H0

Reviews for Verdun Windows And Doors

Private User reviews , ON

Window

Ghislain and Kyle were excellent. Did a fantastic job installing! Ordering the window was easy but the wait was extremely long. But now that it is in, and it looks great, I am happy. Many thanks to the installers!

Good day
I am so happy to hear that the windows look great
We do appreciate your patience considering the long wait time

Karine in Hawkesbury
Karine in Hawkesbury
1 review Hawkesbury, ON

Doors

Very good service, fast and well done. Beautiful doors. I had windows done 10 years ago too and still very satisfied. Would recommend for sure. Keep up the good work.

Hi Karine
So happy the door looks great
Wishing you a great day
Cheers

Tara in Saint John
Tara in Saint John
1 review Saint John, NB

Great windows, great staff, awesome price

We were lucky enough to have booked in the spring as people scrambled during the summer to take advantage of the eco credit that had been available. Our salesperson, Jolynn was amazing & detailed the entire process perfectly. She was also incredibly responsive to questions post-sale regarding the installation dates. Given the vast amount of business they had to do in 2018, that detail was important as the dates for installation were nailed down later in the summer (but within a couple of weeks of the estimate). Also, I did appreciate that not only did sales measure the windows but that a second person was dispatched to confirm. Since Verdun custom makes all their windows to order to fit your house, this step is important. Our installers Jean-Marc and Evan were incredible from start-to-finish! They were quick, clean, and organized and did an incredibly detailed job on the frames and the installation. Jean-Marc also pointed out a defect in one of the windows and when I contacted Verdun they sent someone out to fix it quickly. It's that kind of honesty and customer service that sets Verdun apart from the other companies in the Ottawa region. I did wait until winter to write this review to give the windows some time to settle and to see if any issues popped up but six month after the instal, they are still great. We plan to have doors and a few other windows redone in the future and given our experience with Verdun I can't see us going anywhere else. I continue to recommend Verdun to family, friends, and in only communities as the best option for anyone in the region to get their windows and doors replaced.

Hi Tara

We really do appreciate you taking the time in sharing with all of us the experience and following experience.
We will make sure to communicate your experience to everyone involved

Bonnie in Vars
Bonnie in Vars
1 review , ON

Back windows replaced

The installers were on time. Very courteous and professional. They were efficient at their job and obviously experienced. They left no mess whatsoever in my house, as if they were never there. Quality product and installation. I am very impressed. Would recommend to others

Hi Bonnie
Great to hear all went well!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

New windows

I have been dealing with salesperson Michel Mallette for while now and I can honestly say that it was because of his service that I ordered new windows from Verdun. Mike was very friendly and easy to deal with. When he first assessed my windows, he recommended that they not be changed for a while yet unless the seals were broken. Well, the extreme cold came and the sweat between the dual panes proved that the seals were shot. Mike came back, provided excellent advice and an order placed. Based on other reviews, I’m expecting the same level of professionalism that Mike has established in representing Verdun Windows.

Good afternoon
Thank you for the great review. I will make sure to mention this to Mike
We will be in touch soon to book the installation
Kind regards

Kristina
Kristina
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window replacement

Were were overall happy with our experience with Verdun, they were able to replace 6 windows in our home and guaranteed that they could get them in before the provincial rebate expired. We were very pleased to get the rebate and the windows installed in a timely manner.

I gave them a 8 because they had a new guy on site that they kept yelling at, so it was awkward to be around and unprofessional.

Hi Kristina
Thank you for following up with us in regards to the installation .
I sincerely apologize for the installers situation.
I will ensure to follow up with them.
I would like to review this incident with you if possible.
Alec

Charles in Ottawa
Charles in Ottawa

Window install

I’ve hired Verdun Windows several times over the past few years. I’ve always been very satisfied with the entire process, from ordering, installation and windows quality. Would recommend there services any time.

Hi Charles
Thank you for sharing your experience with us
Wishing you a wonderful weekend
Cheers

John Hawes in Goulbourn
John Hawes in Goulbourn

Windows and door

World class from start to finish. The turnaround time from order date to job completion was better than what we had asked. The installers Mike Neil and his workmate were respectful of our home, and very knowledgeable of the product being installed. They were very patient and took the time in answering all our questions. We are extremely happy with our new windows and door!!. Really excellent experience

Hi John
Great news I will make sure to forward your comment to Mr Neil
Kind regards

David V in Cumberland
David V in Cumberland
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great experience from beginning to end

Verdun Windows And Doors
613-443-2694
104 rue Clement RR 1
Vars
K0A 3H0

The estimator measured the 11 windows to be replaced, and printed the estimate immediately. The installers, Chris and Simon, were polite and friendly. It took 2 full days: day 1 to remove the old windows and install the new ones, and day 2 to do the caulking and trim. They had a problem with a big second floor window at the end of day 1; the next morning 3 trucks arrived with a newly-made window. The trim on the inside is excellent. I particularly like to all-plastic exterior, so no more painting. The inside has plastic-coated wood trim, which again requires no painting. The windows themselves look brighter than the old ones, and not just because they are clean; perhaps the coating? I had a great experience with Verdun and would recommend them to anyone looking to replace windows.

Hi David
I am so happy to hear all went well

More about Verdun Windows And Doors

Our History

Verdun Windows and Doors has been proudly serving the Ottawa-Carleton region since 1982. Before the doors opened, we laid out 4 key core principles to our business that we constantly recommit ourselves to:
- Integrity our reputation is based on it. We have a genuine appreciation for your business and patronage.
- Honesty in everything we do. This is the only way to build trust with our customers.
- Efficiency in every aspect of our business. From manufacturing, to sales, to installation, to the follow up post sale.
- Accuracy whether we’re pricing a job out for you, or measuring on an installation, accuracy ensures that no surprises come up inconveniently.

Where We Are Today and Our Future - 34 years later and growing…
200 employees
42,000 square foot one-of-a-kind manufacturing facility in Ottawa
The largest installation team in the Ottawa-Carleton region for residential window replacements and new installations
National industry leading organization
Our future doesn’t include just being content with our industry-leading reputation. Part of our success has been a constant re-commitment to the principles which have brought us to where we are today. When you give us the opportunity to earn your business, we take that trust very seriously and appreciate it — the same way we did over 34 years ago.
Vinyl windows, replacement windows, new windows, casement windows, double slider windows, double hung windows, fixed windows, custom windows, awning windows. Patio doors, front doors, side doors, back doors, Window, door and patio door installation. Siding installation. Custom window installation, Front door, side door, patio door, casement, double slider, double hung, fixed, bay window, half moon, custom sizes, colors, trellis & glazing.