Euro Rite Cabinets Ltd

Sarah in Kits
Sarah in Kits
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Vanity

I looked high and low for a nice vanity and was told about this company. I found the quality was good and I was able to get a two piece set which included the 3 drawers I wanted. I'm very pleased at how well it looks in my bathroom.

CCR in Port coquitlam
CCR in Port coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom Cabinets

Amazing company with a full service team to assist in every aspect. I enjoyed the ability to trust them to show me the product, point and choose and have perfectly measured and installed products. Beautiful finish. Couldn't ask for anything more. Highly reccomended!

Marta Davidson in Coquitlam
Marta Davidson in Coquitlam
8 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Kitchen cabinets

We looked at kitchen cabinets here and were very impressed with the level of service in the show room. The lady who looked after us was extremely helpful and spent and hour + with us to help us design and plan our kitchen. At the end we received printed designs of what our new kitchen would look like and it was great to have her expertise. Would definitely use them again, for the assistance with design alone!

6 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom Reno

We were so happy the first time when we purchased kitchen cabinets from Euro-Rite in Port Coquitlam, we have returned to purchase our Bathroom cabinets. We were delighted with the assistance in redsigning our main bathroom vanity.

6 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Cabinets

Excellent! Saved a lot of money by going directly to the factory in Port Coquitlam. Also very happy that we were able to pick up our cabinets right away and did not have to wait a long lead time. We are very happy with the cabinets!

Anonymous from Mission
Anonymous from Mission

Ensuite renovation

After having dealt with Euro-Rite for our kitchen reno 5 years ago, we decided to go back when it was time to renovate our ensuite. It is a strange shape and very small, so we really needed someone creative to help us problem solve and make the most of the space. Once again, we found Euro-Rite to be a helpful and knowledgeable resource with quality materials at a reasonable price.

Melissa in Coquitlam
Melissa in Coquitlam
5 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Kitchen Reno

I decided to use Euro-Rite cabinets for my recent kitchen renovations. Their professional team did an excellent job of installing my cabinets in one day. I did not feel uncomfortable with them being in my home when I was not there. They cleaned up after the installation and paid attention to small details (i.e. trim). Overall, their product is of high quality and my kitchen looks excellent. I would highly recommend their team and their product to anyone looking to renovate their kitchen.

Beatrice in Vancouver
Beatrice in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

New kitchen cabinets

I replaced all the cabinet doors to my kitchen for an updated look. Two coworkers of mine who have both bought from this company called Euro-rite suggested them to me. I went and checked out the company myself and the staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgable. One thing to note tho is that the product that they carry are all 'veneered' cabinets, so if you were looking for solid wood with natural finished, you're only going to get the appearance of that. However, with that being said, the price is a lot lower. The company has a good variety of finishes and designs you can choose from and if you aren't familiar with how to install cabinet doors, they can suggest for you installers. Also very cool is their computer program that can show you exactly what your very own design would look like. I would recommend this company if any one is looking to redo their cabinetry or any kinds of storage space.

lynne in Port coquitlam
lynne in Port coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

cabinets

They were amazing with design purpose, qulity was excellent and they listened to what was needed to be done. Really good staff and it was real fun and simply to do. It was a big deal changing a kitchen but it was a painless experience..

Thank you Lynne for your kind words! We always love to hear feedback from our customers. I know you will enjoy this kitchen for many years to come. Thanks agian!

john in Burnaby
john in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen reno

They installed our kitchen cabinets about a year ago as part of our entire kitchen renovation. Their price was very reasonable and the quality of the workmanship was excellent. They installed when they siad they would and kept our place very clean. It looks great.

thanks John, I'm glad it all went so smoothly. Our goal is complete and on time! a huge part of our business is a result of referals from satisfied customers so i thank you for taking the time to write this review.

More about Euro Rite Cabinets Ltd

We manufacture top quality, affordable cabinets for your kitchen, bathroom, closets and more. Locally owned and operated for over 30 years. Get your FREE quote and see for yourself!
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Port Coquitlam?