Euro-Rite Cabinets Ltd

Reviews for Euro-Rite Cabinets Ltd

Be1969 in
Be1969 in

product

the kitchen cupboards are hard to clean and in fact impossible. They at laminate but stain from your hands touching or anything in the environment. I do very little frying so that shouldn't be a problem. I had my kitchen reno when the product first came out and regret it. A waste of money.

35 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

kitchen planning

We have hired Eurorite Cabinets on more than one occasion for our kitchen planning projects, both residential and commercial. Their designer Chaka is excellent to work with, accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. Their product ranges vary and pricing is reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Irene
Design Happens Inc.

Eric from Habidex Renovations
Eric from Habidex Renovations
11 reviews New Westminster, BC

New kitchen for a condo

We were contracted to replace an aged kitchen on a concrete highrise. Chaka from Eurorite was selected out of 3 choices. We went eith a white shaker style, and a trsfitional granite countertop.
We chose to receive a flat pack set, which assembled easily. The kitchen came together well, and is a economy solution that the customer loves. I would recommend Eurorite cabinets as a first rate manufacturer and supplier of entry and mid-level cabinets.

sharon in Port Coquitlam
sharon in Port Coquitlam

New Kitcen

I was very pleased with how Courtney helped me design my new kitchen. She was patient with me as I changed my mind several times. The installers did a great job, kept everything neat and tidy. This was important to me as we were living in the home as it was being renovated. There were a few missing parts from the manufacturer which caused a delay in the final installation, but they were very helpful throughout the process.

Kitchen Renovation

My wife and I looked at many cabinet companies but decided on Euro-Rite because we had seen the quality at our daughter Son-in-law's new kitchen.
They were extremely helpful during the design phase and made some valuable suggestions to help us newbies. Once we had made a decision on what we wanted, everything proceeded exactly as they said it would. Timelines were right on the money.
The installation contractor they booked was friendly and did an awesome job.
We are very happy with the results and would recommend them to anyone considering a new kitchen.

35 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

cabinets for commercial space

Hired this company for cabinets for commercial space. Wanted all monies up front before delivering. Cabinets were reasonable, however a few errors made. Instal is contracted out, not well done, sloppy work. Waited over a month to get installer out again as it was a "warranty issue" not a warranty issue when it was not done right in the first place. Would never recommend this company to anyone.

Ron Dunn from Mission
Ron Dunn from Mission
4 reviews , BC

Bathroom Cabinets renovation

We spent a lot of time sourcing modern quality cabinets for our main bathroom from a number of companies such as Home Depot and Ikea. Eurorite offered us the best value for a good product. The designer helped us with the layout and offered us good suggestions. The pricing was excellent as other competitors quoted upwards of 5000.00 for the type of cabinets (not inclusive of countertops/sinks) so it was a huge savings. For someone who knows a bit about installing cabinets Eurorite products are fairly easy to put together and install, otherwise they can install at a fairly resonable cost.

Peter Wong from West Vancouver
Peter Wong from West Vancouver
5 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Bar Cabinets

I brought my plans and dimensions into Euro-Rite and was pleasantly surprised with the ideas and prices that were offered. We decided on cabinets for our bar project, everything from production, delivery and quality met all our expectations. Installation was a breeze, they even provided extra pieces of trim for the DIY customer.

Raheela from Langley
Raheela from Langley
2 reviews , BC

Kitchen cabinets

I selected Euro rite cabinets for my kitchen upgrade because, after months of shopping around and comparing price and quality, they came out the best bang for buck. I had many styles, colors and options to choose from. They were very friendly and the installers kept cleanliness in mind at all times. They finished the installation within 3 days and overall, did a good job. I highly recommend Euro rite for kitchen cabinets.

Sarah in Kits
Sarah in Kits
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Vanity

I looked high and low for a nice vanity and was told about this company. I found the quality was good and I was able to get a two piece set which included the 3 drawers I wanted. I'm very pleased at how well it looks in my bathroom.

More about Euro-Rite Cabinets Ltd

We manufacture top quality, affordable cabinets for your kitchen, bathroom, closets and more. Locally owned and operated for over 30 years. Get your FREE quote and see for yourself!