Bosma Landscape Services

Rory in Port Colborne
Rory in Port Colborne
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Poor service, flaky quotes

Horrible service, very amateur. Didn’t need the service but offered at a good price and accepted. Then the individual took back the offer and increased the price. A Business that does not honour their word, lacks trust.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Damaged my vehicle in my driveway

I live in a townhouse (condominium), and Bosma Landscaping is the company that is hired out by the condo board to do landscape work in our area and on our properties.

During their most recent visit, the contractors from Bosma damaged my vehicle with one of their leaf blowers. Neither Bosma nor the condo board are willing to take responsibility for what happened.

These guys are a bunch of unprofessional hacks! Stay away!!!

6 reviews Hamilton, ON

landscape services

I had this company grade my backyard, reset patio stones and lay sod. They were in and out in just one day! My backyard looks fantastic and Bosma did a professional job. I would recommend them for this type of work.

6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Grounds Keeping

I recently had my backyard regraded and patio stones laid by this company. They also put in new sod around the stones and edged in a small garden area along my fence line. They were very fast and efficient. I would recommend this company.

Lydia Schulenberg in Beamsville
Lydia Schulenberg in Beamsville
2 reviews BEAMSVILLE, ON

Tree Removal, Walkway

Bosma Landscaping removed a very large evergreen tree in our front yard which fell due to a wind storm. They were efficent in their work.
We have also used Bosma Landscaping for our patio and walkway. Their work is excellent and we would recommend them to everyone.