Xcentric Flooring

Jeff Keane from Leamington
Jeff Keane from Leamington
0 reviews Leamington, ON

poor customer service

I used Xcentric last year to carpet my stairs. When they didn't arrive for the measure my wife called them a couple of days later. It took them a couple weeks to come in and do the job and it turned out okay. It was also $100 over the quoted price. I just figured to give them my business again, as I like to deal local with smaller companies. I spoke to the owner, picked out a product and arranged a measure. Once again, a no show. I am taking my business else where and would not recommend them.

Melissa from Leamington
Melissa from Leamington
5 reviews Leamington, ON

Bathroom tiling

I arrived looking for floor tile and bath tub tile surround! The guys were great help and had lots of patience with me. When time to install they were on time and efficient . No delays which in return kept the process of the renovation , being a bathroom on time. I would definitely call and use them again!