TK Pest Control

Orillia
Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Raccoon Removal

I called to inquire about having a raccoon removed from our attic and was told the cost was $65. They did come in a very timely manner, however the tech left a huge mess of insulation tracked throughout the house. They came back once the 'coon was trapped and once again left another huge mess of insulation and a bill for $115. When I called to inquire about the bill I was told it is a two step process, set up the trap and retrieve/dipose of the animal - guess I didn't ask the right questions when I called. I mentioned the mess that was left, just to voice a concern. I get a voice mail call back stating " Yep, that is what we charge" and regarding the mess "that's just the way it is, nothing can be done".

myra
myra
1 review ,

mouse control

Hired to come 3 months,came 2x,charged 3. I paid setup $115 and offered 2 months payment-they hung up and sent to collection.for 3 months.Already told 2 neighbours not to use them for lawn or pest.Awful experience.Never picked up poisoness stuff.