Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
760 Dundas E Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Mississauga  >  Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse

Reviews for Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse

CBL in Scarborough
CBL in Scarborough

Product defectuoso

my experience at this store is terrible, the manager Dylan besides being very rude and hang up the phone after calling to demand the return of a defective product you buy less than a week. I headed to the store with the product and Mr. dylan besides being rude and treat us badly us out of store and threatens us that if we put a bad review was going to call the police and accuse me. since we arrived my wife and I were treated as if we were street dogs. this person is not qualified to treat people. defective products.

Ken from Mississauga
Ken from Mississauga

New Pool Liner

In April 2014, we purchased a new liner at Discounter's Pool and Spa in Mississauga. It was installed 3 weeks after date promised. Once the pool was opened we had a leak. The source of the leak wasn't detected until 1 month later and in that time, we were instructed to let the water drain until the water level stopped dropping. A listening device was used to determine the location of 2 holes in our "new liner." Once the holes in the bottom of our "new liner" were repaired, we were asked to gradually fill the pool to certain points to monitor for more leaks in our "new liner." Throughout this lengthy time frame, Discounter's has been unresponsive to our questions and our frustrations. Discounter's has not compensated us for both pool openings and for the loss of pool use for more than half the summer.

I apologize for the lateness of this reply. In response to Ken's complaint I wish to include the following response. The customer purchased a liner from our store location in Mississauga. The installer who is not an employee of Discounter's Pool and Spa Warehouse measured the pool and then later installed the liner. The measurements originally provided by the customer turned out to be smaller then the actual pool. The customer was contacted and made aware of this size change, made aware of the increased price, and paid for the difference. The liner was ordered through Covertech Industries to the exact specifications indicated on the order form. Upon the liner being installed, one of seams began to leak. The manufacturer repaired the liner/seam in accordance with it's warranty guidelines as stipulated. The customer has a copy of the warranty and its terms and conditions. Neither Discounters Pool and Spa Warehouse or the installer are responsible for the water costs, chemical costs, or time lost while the installation and repair were conducted. We have extended a preferred price discount to the customer for a period of one year as a measure of good faith. Depending on the products being purchased the discount amount will vary from 5-10%. I appreciate the customer being frustrated by the loss of time to use the pool and it is unfortunate the seam leaked. Both the manufacturer and ourselves have made our best attempts to resolve the situation.

Trino Casaherande
Trino Casaherande

Installed Salt Water Pool System

They fully explained the benefits of the salt water system, and informed us of all the different salt water systems and their attributes. We were so satisfied that we also bought a hardcover for the pool which they will be installing today. George is extremely friendly and very knowledgable. It is a great company to deal with.

Cathi in Mississauga
Cathi in Mississauga

Pool Equipment

I came down to my brother's place to visit and they were going to buy some pool supplies so I tagged along. When I saw the prices, I was pleasantly surprised, so I bought a solar blanket and the reel to hold it. I wouln't have found a better price in Gilford.