Hobo Hardware

dax
dax
1 review ,

REPLACING DOORS

Hobo has a huge selection of doors, windows, counter tops, etc. for any home reno project. Some are used, many are scratch & dent that are great for use once painted. I bought 2 steel fire doors that saved me many hundreds of dollars over new. Every time I go there I find new things.

jenn_hayman Hamilton
jenn_hayman Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New House Build

Very knowledgeable staff. They answered all my questions and were very efficient and professional in carrying out my order. Provided a large selection of product that enabled me to make a more than satisfied choice of product. Many different types of windows and plumbing fixtures to chose from with experienced help in installation advice. They provided me with windows for my home and I recommend them for anyone who is renovating or building a home. Very polite staff.