Mike's Electric (Woodstock) Ltd

BBQ Equipment & Service
37 Finkle Street Woodstock ON
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Woodstock  >  Mike's Electric (Woodstock) Ltd

Reviews for Mike's Electric (Woodstock) Ltd

Kim Iwanuk in Woodstock
Kim Iwanuk in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Updated Panel Box

I contacted Mike’s Electric to remove and install an outdated breaker panel. They were prompt with their service, did a fantastic job, cleaned up afterwards all for a very reasonable cost. I would highly recommend this company.

Nora in Toronto
Nora in Toronto
2 reviews Woodstock, ON

Air conditioning and has bbq line

Mike and his staff provided polite efficient service at all times. The cost of our air conditioning could not be beat and the BBQ has line was installed as per request. We needed service as our builder damaged our new air unit, staff were kind, understanding and extremely helpful with repair quotes and service times. We would highly recommend Mike's Electric to everyone.

joshuaeric
joshuaeric
7 reviews Woodstock, ON

Gas leak fixed

We had a gas leak after we had a gas stove installed by another company. THe other company could not come back so we called Mike's Electric, they responded immediately and came out and fixed the problem in minutes. Great service, highly recommend!

Renoman, Woodstock
Renoman, Woodstock
3 reviews ,

Tankless Waterheater

I was dimalishing a chiminey where my water heater and fireplace vented. I needed to install a new venting water heater. Mikes recommended a tankless water heater. Although I was sceptacle, Mike insured me I would be happy with it. I let him install it and I am very happy with it. Now saving money on keeping hot water hot, no chimney required and never ever out of hot water. I also now fill my hot tub up with hot water because its cheaper to heat the water with gas than the electrical heating element in the hot tub.
Installation is professional and persnal service by Mike is great.
Highly recommended.