Mike's Electric (Woodstock) Ltd

Kim Iwanuk in Woodstock
Kim Iwanuk in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Updated Panel Box

I contacted Mike’s Electric to remove and install an outdated breaker panel. They were prompt with their service, did a fantastic job, cleaned up afterwards all for a very reasonable cost. I would highly recommend this company.

Nora in Toronto
Nora in Toronto
2 reviews Woodstock, ON

Air conditioning and has bbq line

Mike and his staff provided polite efficient service at all times. The cost of our air conditioning could not be beat and the BBQ has line was installed as per request. We needed service as our builder damaged our new air unit, staff were kind, understanding and extremely helpful with repair quotes and service times. We would highly recommend Mike's Electric to everyone.

Thu Tran in Woodstock
Thu Tran in Woodstock
4 reviews WOODSTOCK, ON

Air conditioner replacement

The air conditioner that came with our house a few years ago. We had received a bunch of different quotes from a few places locally. We went with Mike's because they had a very reasonable price, as well the brands that we trust. We decided on a York air conditioner, because they also had a rebate. Usually we would know about this while we did our research, but Mike's beat us to the punch! Good job, Mike's!

joshuaeric
joshuaeric
7 reviews Woodstock, ON

Gas leak fixed

We had a gas leak after we had a gas stove installed by another company. THe other company could not come back so we called Mike's Electric, they responded immediately and came out and fixed the problem in minutes. Great service, highly recommend!

Renoman, Woodstock
Renoman, Woodstock
3 reviews ,

Tankless Waterheater

I was dimalishing a chiminey where my water heater and fireplace vented. I needed to install a new venting water heater. Mikes recommended a tankless water heater. Although I was sceptacle, Mike insured me I would be happy with it. I let him install it and I am very happy with it. Now saving money on keeping hot water hot, no chimney required and never ever out of hot water. I also now fill my hot tub up with hot water because its cheaper to heat the water with gas than the electrical heating element in the hot tub.
Installation is professional and persnal service by Mike is great.
Highly recommended.

Lee-Anne in Woodstock
Lee-Anne in Woodstock
1 review ,

Furnace & A/C replacement & upgrade

Mike's was a 4th contractor quoting a product. After research and many product options, Mike's gave us a quote using York. Because of the replacement, there was much work involved in replacing & drilling new lines. Though we weren't initially happy with the work that the installers were proposing, Mike was quick to help us AND called US to come back and check a wire that they think they might have missed hooking up. We wanted High Efficiency with variable speed on our furnace and compatible a/c. Mike's found us a rebate directly from York to offset the price, and helped us with the OPA papers for a rebate as well. Mike was patient with us when we also requested a UV light for our furnace, and though I researched more than he knew about the product, he was very willing to learn, supply & install the light. I would recommend Mike's Electric in a heartbeat...and already have to many of my friends who are also looking at replacing their old systems!