All Season Tree Service

Jody from Edmonton
Jody from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree removal

Went looking for quotes (I think I collected 6 or 7, which was more than I had planned on) for the removal of 2 large spruce trees as well as a large pine. I chose to go with all season as they offered a very competitive rate including stump grinding and were covered with wcb and liability insurance. The trees were very close to my house so wanted it done right. A crew of 4 guys showed up about ten days after booking. All three trees were cut down the same day, stumps were ground a few days later. Happy to report no damage done to anything in our yard and clean up was great as well. So much more light in our house, it's great!