Century Glass (85) Ltd

Mike Aichholz from Kamloops
Mike Aichholz from Kamloops
13 reviews Kamloops, BC

Custom Shower Door

The main part of our bathroom renovation was a custom shower which required custom glass and custom shower doors. They consulted with us and set up a time to come and do all the measurements immediately. After the measurements, they provided us with a quote for the work and the installation that was bang on. We were extremely happy with the work and how fast they were able to deliver.

Dave from Kamloops
Dave from Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

New Home

I got all my windows and exterior doors for my new house here. They provided excellent service, and I got everything as expected. Very professional and helpful. The quality of their on-site-built windows is great, and I have not had any issues