Better Floorz

Better Floorz
705-741-4749
799 Erskine Avenue
Peterborough

We were on a tight budget but had a HUGE recreation room which we wanted to recarpet. We were able to find a great deal on an in-stock carpet and have it delivered and installed right away. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the prices were great. We have been back two more times to have three bedrooms carpeted, and always are happy with the service and value.

Dissatisfied in Peterborough
Dissatisfied in Peterborough
1 review Ennismore, ON

Upstairs Carpet

I purchased carpet and laminate flooring from them in May of 2006 when I purchased my first home. They installed the carpet in my entire upstairs it was end of the roll carpet and I was NEVER informed there was no warranty for it. Since having it installed they have had to come and stretch the carpet out TWICE A YEAR because it keeps bubbling (my stairs look like a roller coaster but they claim no company will warranty stairs so I'm SOL )and the carpet keeps coming up with pulls which we were informed would happen the first couple of weeks and that we should just cut them well it has been happening for 3 years since the day it was installed!! Needless to say when vacuuming I sometimes miss a pull and it tears up a section of my carpet and he refuses to call the mill because he says it is not warrantied!! Every time I cal them about my carpet problems I am always told they will call me back in a day or two and after 2 weeks and still no call I have to call them again!!! Never get carpet from the you WILL REGRET IT !!! They have HORRIBLE customer service!! When I called him back today about the carpet bubbling again he told me he will send the guys out one last time meanwhile this is all due to improper installation but apparently this is the last time they are bothering to fi it so after this my carpet will become one big bubble again and they will not fix it !!!!