Crystal Bath

Reviews for Crystal Bath

Murphy from Scarborough
Murphy from Scarborough

kitchen renovation

Five years ago, Crystal Bath totally renovated my small bathroom. We still get complements on our "new Bathroom". All work was started and finished in the appointed time . The workmanship by Mario, Chris and Alvin was excellent. This year we decided to redo our kitchen and Crystal Bath was our chosen company. Ann was extremely knowledgable and made our small kitchen so much more efficient and up-to-date, Mario, Chris and Alvin were excellent as usual and the cabinet installers did a very good job. We highly recommend Crystal Bath. My sister had her bathroom done last year after seeing the workmanship at our house. Thanks Ann and all your men!!

Edith from Toronto
Edith from Toronto

Bathroom renovations

In 2013, we had two bathrooms renovated. One of them was a very small space and took some configuring to fit in an additional shower, where once, a hall closet existed. The job was done on time and on budget. I am very pleased with the quality of the work and have had plenty of complements on both bathrooms, I chose this company, after having done extensive research and obtaining several quotes from competitors. This is a family operated business, who are highly professional, friendly and reasonably priced. They have these same high expectations also from contractors they hire (painters, electricians) to work along side with them. They use good quality products and have a local showroom where they showcase some of the most popular choices in décor. Ann has a "decorators touch" and is very helpful with pulling samples to show customers what their finished product will look like.
I would highly recommend Crystal Bath for renovations and also for plumbing work.

Paul and Sharon Gomes from Scarborough
Paul and Sharon Gomes from Scarborough

Two Bathroom Renos

Our 70's home required two bathroom renos, so we went to the Toronto Home Show to get some quotes.
After reading an article on Crystal Bath in the local newspaper, we gave them a call to set up an appointment with the owner Anne Scala. She was most helpful in all aspects of the make over, she was very professional with vast knowledge of products and services, and was more than accommodating with advice and suggestions.
After deciding upon styles, fixtures, and colors, a work date was set. The tradesmen, Chris, Mike and Alvin arrived on time and did a fabulous job within the estimated time. Their work was outstanding.
We recommend Crystal Bath highly, we are very satisfied customers!

Wayne Channer from Scarborough
Wayne Channer from Scarborough

kitchen floor, bathroom reno

Crystal Bath RESTORED my faith in integrity in the renovation business. We spent over 30k another group that claimed to be "designers and renovators with European style "and was disappointed. Two months outside the time frame and workmanship in the kitchen was poor especially in regards to the floor. Crystal Bath redid my floor and did our powder room. It was done exactly how they said it would be and within the time margin they specified. Ann and her family and contractors are upfront and honest. If they can't do it they won't say they can. Most refreshing!!!! Two more bathrooms to do and we know who we're using!!!!

Elaine Sidhu from Scarborough
Elaine Sidhu from Scarborough

Crystal Bath

We found Ann very helpful in aiding us to plan our 3 renovated bathrooms. They were experienced in working with condominium bylaws. Chris Scala, the plumber, was also helpful. The work was done very well and on time. The service was excellent. When we had questions later, both Ann and Chris were ready to help us. Whenever we asked for followup services. they were prompt and careful.

M. Macleod in Scarborough
M. Macleod in Scarborough

update bath

Their quote was comprehensive and explanations of the work were clear and really helped us understand the process. Anne was open to answering any other doubts should I have them. They arrived exactly on time the day work was scheduled. The team did excellent work, were extremely professional, experienced and very helpful, with no fuss and cleaned up when the job was completed. They accomodated all my asks . Having been burned by a number of so called “professionals” in the past, they were a breath of fresh air. We cannot recommend this company highly enough.
M. Macleod, Scarborough

D Anderson
D Anderson
2 reviews East York, ON

2 Bathrooms fullly remodelled

I selected Crystal Bath to remodel both bathrooms in my home. Great design ideas and the final product was excellent. They completed the work on time and on budget. Thanks!!!!

Cheryl in East york
Cheryl in East york
1 review East York, ON

2 Bathroom re-models

I was very pleased with Crystal Bath Walls. I had them do BOTH of my bathrooms and they are exceptional!!! I actually had a problem with the taps a few months after the reno and they were at my door that day to help with the situation. The workmanship is professional and I get nothing but compliments on my bathrooms. Ann, the owner, is easy to talk to and promises the work to be done at a certain time and she is true to her word. I would highly recomend them for remodeling anyones bathroom or kitchen and I it's surprising some of the poor reviews I have been reading. Like I said, they were exceptional!

munkin
munkin

bathroom renovation

We recently had a bathroom renovated by crystal bath, with the team of mario and chris who were on the job site,promply on the job site and finished the reno in a week as promised. They were curtious and friendly, and the out come was exactly what was expected, NO SURPRISES! Everything went according to plan and schedule. This company comes by very reccomended. We would gladly refer any family or friends. Very professional.

sue from scarborough
sue from scarborough

bathroom renovation

I hired crystal bath to do renovations to both bathrooms in my home. The scope of the job was a complete gut and rebuild of both bathrooms from the studs up. Everything started out well with Ann being very friendly and personable. But, as mentioned by other reviewers, the minute you pointed out any of THEIR shortcomings it was always YOUR fault. Ann was very condescending as noted by other reviewers. When I pointed out certain things like the poorly taped drywall I was told that it was our responsibility to correct it as preping for paint was not included in the contract. I guess it should have been suspect to me when she was adament that they did not do painting but could provide us with the service at an additional (jacked up) charge through a"professional" painter. I can see why they don't like to paint. That would mean that they would actually have to learn how to properly mud and tape drywall. When asked to correct my leaking shower, again, I was made to feel as though we had done something wrong. That is why the shower was leaking. After much argument she sent one of the workers to re-caulk the shower trying to convince me all the while what a huge favor she was doing me by providing a shower that would not leak. Hind sight they say is always 20/20. Why in the wriiten contract are things not itemized? ie cost to supply the product, cost for labour, cost for disposal etc. Why use durock only on the first 36" of the tub and shower installations and green board on the rest? (Cost difference between a sheet of durock and a sheet of green board is negligeable and labour is the same) Hmmmm? Could it be that they want to do the minimum that they can get away with for maximum profit? My advice is do your homework. Find out what the best materials are and the best methods for their installation. Ask yourself why a company doesn't want to do a project from start to finish (ie painting). Ask yourself why caulk is Mario's best friend at the end of a job. Caulking does have a purpose but it shouldn't be to correct what should have been done right in the first place. Also ask why a supposedly reputable contractor would tell you that a permit isn't really necessary. That a permit was just a way for the government to make money and that it ultimately delays the job as they have to wait around for inspectors all day. There were so many red flags but unfortunately I was to overwhelmed to put 2 and 2 together at the time. At the end I paid a lot of money for a "professional" job which was carried out by a bunch of unprofessional people. If you want to charge top dollar for your services Ann and Mario provide the customer with that same level of quality, craftsmanship and service. You guys are definately not craftsmen. You are do it yourselfers with a building license. The sad thing is is that Ann and Mario think they are the creme de la creme of kitchen and bath renovaters in Toronto and do a good job of portraying that image to would be clients. I am telling you from experience that they are NOT! Buyers beware of a wolf in sheeps clothing. Do not hire cyrstal bath.

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Scarborough Junction?