Crystal Bath

Tracey in Ajax
Tracey in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Making the decision to renovate our ensuite and main bath was an easy decision. Deciding on a contractor to complete the work was more stressful until Anne from Crystal Bath walked into our home. Being very aware of our budget Anne essentially designed our ensuite and choose the perfect cabinets, countertops and lighting for both. Her son Chris was also a joy to work with. He was very accommodating with a few suggestions/requests we had along the way. This job was completed on budget and on time. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to work wth Crystal Bath again.

Pinsim
Pinsim

MAIN, ENSUITE & POWDER ROOM RENOVATIONS

This renovation has stood the test of time in every which way. Anne worked with us all the way through with quality products and timely completion. Most importantly, Crystal Bath promptly resolved any issues that cropped up and we continue to be advocates of this family-owned business for reliable and quality service.

Deborah Moir in Scarborough
Deborah Moir in Scarborough

Shower replacement; unclogging kitchen drain

Guest bathroom shower needed replacement and Crystal bath completed an outstanding job in terms of plumbing, tiling, quality of materials - tiles, fixtures.

Kitchen drain was severly clogged with grease and Chris, the plumber, worked hard to determine where the clog was in the drain and he also tried to keep the cost down for this repair

Thanks Deborah Crystal Bath appreciates your business.

Bathroom Renovation

I am very happy with the full bathroom renovation we had done by Chrystal Bath. The pictures speak for themselves. New glass shower, new stand alone tub, new solid wood vanity, new toilet and fixtures. All look and work great. Thank you for our new in home spa!

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure to give your home spa bathroom.

private user in Scarborough
private user in Scarborough

bathroom renovation

Crystal Bath came to us highly recommended from a friend who had their kitchen and bath renovated with them. We wanted to get another quote and went to Tapworks we waited 15 minutes in their store and was ignored so we left. We had Crystal Bath renovate our bathroom they were great on time and on budget very clean and professional workers. We would highly recommend them for your next project.

Ash.Rob.Gmail in Toronto
Ash.Rob.Gmail in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Crystal Bath was Perfect. Ann was the best of the multiple quotes we got. She visited and surveyed the room, offering the best options without telling us what to do. Her quote came the next day, well thought out, easy to understand, and the lowest of the bunch. Picking out our tiles and other features at the showroom was a breeze. Chris and the guys doing the work were on time, and did an amazing job. They are great people who were easy to talk to. The attention to detail is what impressed us the most. We have zero complaints about our new bathroom - we will be using Crystal Bath again for our next projects.

Thanks Rob and Ashley was a pleasure doing work for the both of and your Dad in the past.

Positive experience with bathroom reno.

We recently had our small bathroom renovated by Crystal Bath. The estimate was a little higher than others, but we felt in better hands with Ann's knowledge and suggestions. Father and son Mario and Chris were the greatest. The job was finished within the expected timeline. We had some small issues, but they were corrected within a day or two of contacting Ann. We will definitely use Crystal Bath for any future Reno.

Bathroom renovation

My parents had arranged to have their bathroom renovated/updated by Crystal Bath back in the first half of 2014. My father had paid the deposit and shortly after suffered a stroke, in June. I called Ann to let her know the circumstances and that we needed to put the renovation on hold, given we had no idea how things were going to end up. It was a very stressful time - my father was hospitalized, had brain surgery and was in rehab for over 6 months and during that time my mother had to make the difficult decision to sell the house they had lived in together for over 47 years. We followed up with Ann to ask whether she would consider refunding the deposit paid as the house needed to be sold. The true integrity of this company shone through when Ann did refund the deposit paid. This has taken some time for me to followup and post this review but I felt this exceptional integrity shown by this business needed to be recognized. My parents sold their home in Scarborough and bought a house on my street in Whitby so we we're close by for support. The bathrooms in this house are much more accessible for my father's needs who is now home and making progress every day. We would HIGHLY recommend this company based on their high level of business integrity when things didn't go according to plan. My mother has said that if they decide to do any bathroom work in future Crystal Bath will definitely be who they call. They appreciated all the help with the planning process and especially in the refund of deposit paid when circumstances beyond their control made it apparent moving forward with the renovation didn't make sense. Thanks to Ann and Crystal Bath for their understanding.

Thank you very much for the very nice review. I like to treat my customers the way I would like to be treated or have my parents treated.

Diane from HAMLIN
Diane from HAMLIN
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom

We had our kitchen and 4 bathrooms done by Crystal Bath. Every time they exceeded our expectations. Always on time and the work was great. Chris installed all plumbing expertly. Mario is a great tiler and the both do so much more. Ann is such a good planner and always knew what we wanted before we did. We are sure you will have the great finalized project that we did.

Murphy from Scarborough
Murphy from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

kitchen renovation

Five years ago, Crystal Bath totally renovated my small bathroom. We still get complements on our "new Bathroom". All work was started and finished in the appointed time . The workmanship by Mario, Chris and Alvin was excellent. This year we decided to redo our kitchen and Crystal Bath was our chosen company. Ann was extremely knowledgable and made our small kitchen so much more efficient and up-to-date, Mario, Chris and Alvin were excellent as usual and the cabinet installers did a very good job. We highly recommend Crystal Bath. My sister had her bathroom done last year after seeing the workmanship at our house. Thanks Ann and all your men!!