Cosby's Septic Service Ltd

Reviews for Cosby's Septic Service Ltd

Mississauga, Ontario
Mississauga, Ontario

Septic install

Amazing company. Got a permit and work done in a extremely timely manner. I use them for the septic pumping as well. never an issue getting a hold of them or getting a job well done.

Derek Lee in Welland
Derek Lee in Welland
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Septic Clean

Had major backup after hours and needed assistance. Returned my call immediately and came out and fixed the issue. Would highly recommend this company have used them in past and always great service

Elizabeth Woodward from Fort Erie
Elizabeth Woodward from Fort Erie
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Septic Cleaning

Many thanks to Glen, for dropping everything, despite a very busy schedule to help out an elderly friend in need today. Glad to know there are nice, professional people out there who care. Unfortunately my friend had been mistreated, threatened and ripped off to the amount of $200 by another local company in an absolutely appalling manner, so it's nice to say that we are extremely happy with Crosbys - Highly recommend!, genuine, nice guys. Thank you!

montevista
montevista

septic

My mother got a quote from Matt. She is very old and I feel they over charged her... as well they said they would cover it all up when done with sod but now he is just throwing grass seed down. She had to call them back to clean the driveway as it was left in a mess. I feel they took advantage of her and since I do not live in town the job was done and paid in full before I saw the contract

Ginny  from Port Colborne
Ginny from Port Colborne
4 reviews , ON

septic pumping

I had a back up. They came right out. Did a great job and went above and beyond to fix the problem! If you need your septic pumped, fixed, or inspected I would recommend Cosby's every time! They are very knowledgeable.

gord in Fonthill
gord in Fonthill
1 review Fonthill, ON

pumped our septic bed

I hired this company to pump our septic bed. They were very knowledgeable about septic systems, giving me several tips about keeping the system healthy in the future. They delivered on time, on budget and were nice guys.