Insultech

Reviews for Insultech

T. Wood in Nepean
T. Wood in Nepean

Attic Insulation

I chose this company after getting several quotes because they were so courteous, knowledgeable and friendly to deal with. They were very professional and did a fantastic job. I would recommended them to anyone and the only regret is waiting so long to get our attic insulation redone.

scout in Nepean
scout in Nepean

Attic upgrade

I contracted insultech to upgrade my attic, staff very professional. The crew was courteous and did a great job. They also submitted the paperwork for my Gov't rebate. I would recommend this company.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Attic insulation

This company was fantastic from start to finish. Fast on getting us a quote and very professional and friendly staff. They respected our home and the team that completed our attic insulation did a wonderful job and did all the cleanup before they left. I highly recommend this company for all your insulation needs you won’t be disappointed. They also submitted all the paperwork for my government rebate which was a nice touch.

Neil Blair in Ottawa
Neil Blair in Ottawa

Attic Insulation

I chose Insultech because their estimator was very friendly and knowledgeable. The insulation crew was courteous, professional, and did a great job insulating my attic with blown in fiberglass insulation.

Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate your business!

bgguilbault in Ottawa
bgguilbault in Ottawa

Spray Foam Basement Headers and Foundation Walls

We hired Insultech to apply spray foam insulation to the foundation walls and headers in our basement for a renovation project. Sales and administrative staff were responsive and very helpful. Techs showed up on time and did outstanding work, leaving a clean work site and a great looking job. Outstanding value and product - would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your testimonial!

k.s. in Ottawa
k.s. in Ottawa

Attic upgrade

Insultechg did a good job. The estimator was thorough and very professional and quoted us a very fair price. His estimate was lower than the competing bids. The installers arrived on time and completed the job efficiently, but they didn't leave the job site as tidy as they could have and they had some mechanical problems with the blower machine while here (the engine was over-heating and stopping), which was not ideal for them or for us. We couldn't pay with credit card either, which was also inconvenient for us.

I would have liked if they could have reviewed the work that they completed with me before leaving - to confirm that everything was done and to tell me how everything looked and went in the attic. I'm sure the work was all completed, I have no reason to think otherwise, but it would have been nice to hear a bit about it. I could have asked more questions before they left, but it slipped my mind to ask about certain things. Overall we are happy with the job that Insultech did.

Thanks for your review. We are working on expanding our current credit card payment options. Please call us and we will arrange a follow up visit to answer all your questions.

george
george
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

work and insulation in attic

the work this company did for us was very satisfactory .
they came on time ,performed excellent work ,cleaned up before they left and did everything we wanted done.
i would definetly recommend this company.

Thanks for your review. Your feedback is very important to us.

in Ottawa
in Ottawa

Blown in insulation

"We had contracted Insultech to do an estimate and install of blown insulation. The professionalism and promptness of the work was outstanding. They treated us and our home with the highest respect. We would highly recommend them to our friends and family."

Thank you for posting your review. It was our pleasure to assist you with the upgrade. Enjoy the energy savings!

Patti Brown in Ottawa
Patti Brown in Ottawa

Excellent service

We hired Insultech to add insulation in the attic of our 50+ year old home and to add some spray foam in our basement. We experienced excellent, professional and courteous service, starting with the Estimator and this service continued with the installers. I highly recommend their services.

Thanks for the review Patti, your feedback is very important to us. Enjoy the energy savings in your home.

Jack from Ottawa
Jack from Ottawa

replace basement insulation

I recently replaced all of the original pink fibreglass insulation in my basement, as it had become moldy. I consulted the HomeStars Ottawa Web site in order to find a highly-rated, trustworthy company to carry out the work. The obvious choice was Insultech Insulation Specialists Inc. The work was
carried out to my satisfaction by two polite and diligent installers, and double-checked by a subsequent review prior to payment. As many other Ottawa customers have done, I would readily recommend Insultech to anyone seeking a reliable, efficient and affordable insulation contractor. Their work is first-class.

What a great review. Thank you so much!

More about Insultech

BBB A+ accredited company providing insulation services to new homes, attic upgrades and renovations. Leading provider of products such as Fiberglass and Roxul Batts, Polyurethane Spray foam, Thermal Barrier and Blown insulation. Vermiculite testing and Insulation removal.