Babic Electric Ltd

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Good Lighting needs a Good Electrician

So, I know nothing about lighting and I had to design the lighting in my store. At first I just thought that I will buy the fixtures, plug them in, and that's it. End of story. But it's not that easy. After I bought everything I thought I needed, I realized that I don't know what to do with those items. :-) I know, it sounds funny. So I needed an electrician and I found the perfect one through HomeStars actually. Babic Electric saved me and made those items that were just laying on the floors shine. Now everything shines and feels warm and cozy. Thank you so much!