New World Telecom Inc

Review for New World Telecom Inc

Raj0110
Raj0110

Networking Supplies

I purchased several items for a large retrofit of communications and audio/video products into a series of custom houses. I found the products to be of lower than acceptable quality. I had nothing but problems installing their "Network Homes" line of products and using their Network and Coaxial cable. Some of the items broke into pieces in my hands during installations. Jackets on the cable tore easily and kinked out of the box. Most products marked as "NWT" had to be replaced at my cost.

When I went back to see if there was anything that could be done to rectify the situation, I was told by the owner (Nazar) that I must have made several installation mistakes. His suggestions were not only very simplistic, but assumed that I was making some very odd mistakes. I have been installing data networks on a commercial scale for 15 years. I know how to pull cable from a box without the jacket tearing. I tried my best to keep my cool and see if they would work with me. Unfortunately the owner was very short with me, and refused to believe that any of my concerns had any traction. I will no longer work with their products.

My customer service experience with them was very bad. From now on I will stick with reputable name brand cable and equipment from larger electrical suppliers.